• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen pokemon outbreak help please

Years
  • The thing that shows you pokemon outbreaks in pokemon white after you beat the elite four has been showing the same route outbreak for several days now and I tried to Google how to fix it but found no answers. ~_~ :pink_pissed: someone please helppp

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
    Years
  • The thing that shows you pokemon outbreaks in pokemon white after you beat the elite four has been showing the same route outbreak for several days now and I tried to Google how to fix it but found no answers. ~_~ :pink_pissed: someone please helppp

try saving before the day ends, then when the day starts, view the board, and if it's the same, soft-reset until it's different :)

Back