• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You cannot stop us, Shepard.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    So I bought the Mass Effect trilogy on PSN today, and I'm planning on doing a Worst Possible Run during my playthrough. Any suggestions? I've only played the series in full once before and I ended up saving everybody possible, so it'll be good to relish in making my Commander Shepard the most loathed being in the universe.
    I'm annoyed about how there is nearly nothing in the way of DLC included in the trilogy pack - idk whether I want to pay more in order to include the Leviathans, the Citadel pack, etc. Very annoying but that's modern gaming for you.

Feel free to talk about anything related to Mass Effect here though!

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • I have been a fan of the Mass Effect series since I first bought Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 back in January of 2012. Course in March of 2012, I did get Mass Effect 3. For playthroughs, I have never done really bad playthroughs. I recall the most number of squad members I have not had loyal was two. Course I also recall that during my first playthrough of Mass Effect 2 the only squad member I lost was Miranda. I was surprised that I did not lose Thane since he was not loyal.

Currently I have created four different versions of Commander Shepard, which are as follows:
    Mandolore Shepard (Male, Soldier class, Spacer background, Ruthless military history, Paragon)
    Elizabeth Shepard (Female, Sentinel class, Earthborn background, Sole Surviver military history, Renegade)
    Gabranth Shepard (Male, Engineer class, Colonist background, War Hero military history, neither Paragon nor Renegade)
    Tiki Shepard (Female, Infiltrator class, Spacer background, War Hero military history, Paragon)

Back