• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Pokemon Fire Red Hard Version

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I'm not sure if this hack has been posted in our forums, but check out the Fire Red hacks of the Sideshow Showcase section, hacks there usually have increased difficulty, more features and more Pokémon available.

If they're released, there should be download links in the first post, usually in IPS/UPS format. You can apply the patch to a clean ROM with a patcher (use google for both).

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
i already checked official post about Pokemon Fire Red Hard Mode, but there wasn't link to download this hack, it seems to be really cool, that's why I would love to downoad it
it was made by member called Blue

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
i already checked official post about Pokemon Fire Red Hard Mode, but there wasn't link to download this hack, it seems to be really cool, that's why I would love to downoad it

Here's the thread. You can find it as an attachment, it's at the bottom of the first post!

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020

Since that thread was pretty old and locked, I looked around and found that Blue, the creator of the hack you're looking for has made another Fire Red Hack, Fire Red: Generations. It also has increased difficulty and it's probably better then Hard Mode, so maybe you should try that out instead.

Back