The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games > Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews

Notices

Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 26th, 2013, 01:29 PM
chris32

Hello, I'm new here! I looked through the rules but didn't see anything about video promotion, so I apologize if this is against the rules or frowned upon. The reason I have posted this may also be frowned upon, but I'd like to be honest. I'm looking for people to enjoy my YouTube content so I can become a bit more well known on the site. I am not doing any monetization/ads as of now and do not plan to any time soon. I just want to entertain!

My friend and I started a randomizer race in Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen and recorded 25 10-minute episodes in one sitting... we are sad people, but it was fun, we're still not even close to done, and I still need to edit most of them. For those of you who don't know, a randomizer is a piece of software that completely changes the game by changing (randomly) many aspects of the game, from starters to wilds to tms and more. You can read about the popular Universal Randomizer via googling it (I am not permitted to post web links).

I am looking for feedback on the thumbnails and video itself. Also, pertaining to the the blandness/blankness of the area around the red-white-green CHRIS VS OREGANO text, that's being fancied up in episode 4.

Here are the first few episodes, and the 3rd and 4th are scheduled videos for the 27th and 29th of July, respectively, so the embeds for those won't work quite yet.

Episode 4 hasn't been uploaded/scheduled just yet. It should in a few hours, but it will remain unwatchable until the 29th.

Last edited by chris32; July 26th, 2013 at 06:31 PM. Reason: name
Old July 26th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
This looks.. quite interesting indeed. ^^ I never even heard of this randomizer until now oo;

Well, so long as you're not ading or anything, good luck on this race; it looks fun. ^^

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old July 26th, 2013, 06:30 PM
chris32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
This looks.. quite interesting indeed. I never even heard of this randomizer until now oo;

Well, so long as you're not ading or anything, good luck on this race; it looks fun.
Thanks for the reply, as well as moving the post! I didn't suspect to find it under Video Games.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links