• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UU TEAM

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
Years
  • Team
    primeape Ability insomnia
    Item choice scarf
    Nature Adamant
    EV 252att 252 speed 4hp
    -Punishment
    -close combat
    -earthquake
    -U-turn
    Classic lead primeape is win. Punishment is there for stat raisers like spirittomb or mismagious (SPELLING FAIL)

First sweeper
    Venasaur Ability overgrowth
    Item Zoom lens
    Nature Jolly
    EV 252 att 252 sp 4hp
    -Swords dance
    -sleep powder
    -power whip
    -earthquake
    i just like it, removes toxic spikes and is suprisingly bulky, gives stall teams a hard time

Second sweeper/revenge killer
    Croagunk Ability dry skin
    item black sludge
    Nature timid
    ev 252 sp att 252 speed 4 hp
    -Nasty Plot
    -dark pulse
    -Sludge bomb
    -Vaccuum wave
    this thing is great, I've gotten 2 sweeps from it and numerous revenge kills.
    vaccuum wave provides me with priority plus no one ever see's it coming, (people alway think DERP sucker punch) expecting croagunk to be physical.

1st staller
    Chansey (natural cure)
    item leftovers
    Nature calm
    EV 252 def 252 sp def 4 hp
    -thunder wave
    - seismic toss
    -stealth rock
    -soft boiled
    Well this set is pretty simple, its used to stop statuses from destroying my team and inflict statuses also to absorb special damage

2nd staller
    milotic (marvel scale)
    item (leftovers)
    Nature bold
    EV 252 def 252 hp 4 special def
    -Haze
    -Toxic
    -Recover
    -Surf
    Running both haze and toxic it stops a ton of people seeing milotic and thinking OOH SET UP BAIT any steel type not affected by toxic is hit by surf and vica versa. This is also a status absorber for paralyzation and burn

3rd Staller/Win condition
    Spiritomb
    item (leftovers)
    Nature bold
    252 def 252 hp 252 sp. def
    - Calm mind
    -rest
    -sleeptalk
    -dark pulse

Due to the weakness to psychic on both of my sweepers i thought i needed a good dark type to round off the team. Since spiritomb is naturally bulky i immediatly thought of it plus unlike most win conditions it isn't decimated by explosion
    This pokemon combined with milotic has been the reason for my most of my 6-0's
    well tell me what you think and critique =)

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    You dont need Aromatherapy, you have Natural Cure on Chansey, a status absorber in Spiritomb, Milotic has Marvel Scale, Toxicroak and Venusaur are immune to Toxic and Primape who is immune to sleep. Put Stealth Rock over it since you lack it.

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
  • On your Toxicroak (which you keep referring to as Croagunk <.<) I would replace Hidden Power Electric for Dark Pulse so you can hit Ghosts that would almost wall this set with no setup.
    Also I see no point in using Hidden Power Electric anyways as a STAB Sludge Bomb does more then a Super Effective HP Electric.
    Sludge Bomb Base Power after STAB: 142.5
    Super Effective HP Electric (considering the base power is 70): 140
    So Sludge Bomb is barely stronger, and with Dark Pulse you have better coverage.

Your team however is alittle weak to stall, I dont see a Pokemon that can get through wall cores, (Ie Chansey / Clefable + Weezing / Leafeon / Tangrowth looks pretty tough for your team to get past, yes Spiritomb walls Chansey to hell, but Clefable can just Encore you and bring in something and Set-Up right on you).
    Might I suggest MixSaur?
    Venusaur
    Nature: Mild
    EVs: 64 HP / 164 Atk / 96 SpA / 184 Spe
    Item: Life Orb
    Moves:
    1) Power Whip
    2) Sludge Bomb
    3) Sleep Powder
    4) Synthesis / Sword Dance

I also prefer Clefable over Chansey just because of its incredible Ability and has Encore, but Chansey does take Sp.Atk's ALOT better, so changing Chansey isnt a suggestion just putting that one out there.

Good luck with your team :)

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
  • I agree about the toxicroak thing i'll change that right now

I don't know however if they would keep a clefable in on a toxicroak just because it is almost always physical. and a stab physical fighting type move is not healthy for clefable's well being. but i will put dark pulse on toxicroak
    thanks for the tip :)

Back