• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Ugh... Facebook... everyone is using it in my class, and they try to get me on it... aint gonna happen though. Dont have time for that nonsense

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

A lot of sites have a login with facebook feature these days. I never use it because I don't use my facebook enough and I'd rather not spam my barely used facebook with things people won't care about haha. Usually the only time I go on facebook is when my aunt uploads pictures of family and such.

TY

It is ridiculous how much sites are connected to facebook. People think that its something everyone has nowadays

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

At least it hasn't come to the point that, for some reason, it's an only option. So they know there are still some people out there who doesn't use Facebook and the like.

TY

Yeah, though i see that happen at some point where you only can log in through facebook or twitter or any other social media thing

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I really hope that it doesn't come to that; the social site that I use the most is well... here.

TY

I hope so aswell. Tho i use Twitter, i dont wanna let others know every single thing im doing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I used to use twitter but just like every other site I tried to use beside PC I eventually stopped doing so. But yeah, that is exactly how I feel. And I'm pretty sure that most of the people won't care what I'm doing anyways.

TY

I think its like a competition to see who has the most followers, even if you dont really know the persons. Which is quite silly imo

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh definitely. It's ridiculous how much people care about how many friends/followers they have. Though some people who have a lot of followers actually do something to deserve all those follows (artists and the sort).

TY

Indeed there are people that deserve them cause of that (i follow lots of artists myself, some even give some free music away, hehe >:3). But there are a hell lot of people that follow you and want you to follow them, which is really silly

TY

It takes time to win, my friend *checks friends list*
Okay my fellow male person... xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I believe that figuring out someone's gender here is easy. Just look which direction the number is going when they post. :b

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
Years

I've got a better way. Stalk them for a couple of months, pretend you're a 14 year-old girl and eventually find their address invade their house. Then simply ask them what gender they are, and politely leave.

... I'm just kidding guys. Or girls? >:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back