• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] FT: Shiny Mr. Mime, Arceus, Venusaur, Swoobat, Giratina, and non shiny ditto, sawk, gengar, and 2 level 86 kangaskhans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2016
    I will only trade Arceus, Giratina, or volcanion for very good offers such as genesect, shiny mewtwo, etc.
    All shinies are level 100, and all have pokerus except for arceus and giratina. And non-shiny sawk also has pokerus
    All of them have their original names except for giratina, ditto, and kangaskhan, who's names are in Japanese, and I am to lazy to google them.
    Please note that the legitimacy of some of these are questionable, as some have been recieved from wonder trades

IGN: Connor | FC: 5301-3127-2697

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • I will only trade Arceus, Giratina, or volcanion for very good offers such as genesect, shiny mewtwo, etc.
    All shinies are level 100, and all have pokerus except for arceus and giratina. And non-shiny sawk also has pokerus
    All of them have their original names except for giratina, ditto, and kangaskhan, who's names are in Japanese, and I am to lazy to google them.
    Please note that the legitimacy of some of these are questionable, as some have been recieved from wonder trades

IGN: Connor | FC: 5301-3127-2697

Can you tell me the iv's/Nature of the Venusaur? Was it one of the pokemon you received from wonder trade?

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2021
    how did you get shiny arceus?and is the volcanion shiny? i have shiny genesect from mewtwo movie legit but cloned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back