• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! Hoping to make new friends :3

Years
  • Hi! I just joined! I'm looking forwards to getting to know people here x3

I'm looking for people to be able to battle, trade and just have fun with so feel free to add me on Facebook! The link is in my signature :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2016
    Hey there i am new as well lets be friends, i just sent u a request on fb :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    hey welcome glad to have you if you need a friend you got one i'll send you a request so what your favorite pokemon

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2016
    the url did not work :( anyway i sent u a request on this forum as well. hey there phantom what kind of pokemon do you like ?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hii there! It's really nice to meet you hun, and big welcome to the forums! Looking forward on getting to know you too! <33

You can check out the trade corner and the battle board for trades and battles respectively! Awh, and I hope you're enjoying the games; got a favourite pokemon? Well, I've got a bunch, haha, but still, it's fun! Mmm, and I hope you'll enjoy your time, and don't be shy on giving me a message. <33

See you later. c:

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2016
    oh wow charizard was my fav card in pokemon TCG as well bs blaziken :) i guess i am more of a fire type person

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2016
    sadly i have not had the time to play black and white yet... but i hope to get arround to it soon enough

Years
  • Super hi! Big hi. Welcome to PC, Flan. :D

I don't use Facebook so I can't add you but I hope you'll make plenty of amazing friends. Feel free to leave a link to your FB profile in your signature too, that way you can get the word out underneath your posts each time you write a message. Aaand you can share your friend code in our X/Y friend code sharing thread so you're pretty much covered.

Have a good time and definitely ask if you're confused.

Years
  • Super hi! Big hi. Welcome to PC, Flan. :D

I don't use Facebook so I can't add you but I hope you'll make plenty of amazing friends. Feel free to leave a link to your FB profile in your signature too, that way you can get the word out underneath your posts each time you write a message. Aaand you can share your friend code in our X/Y friend code sharing thread so you're pretty much covered.

Have a good time and definitely ask if you're confused.

Thanks! I put my FB link in my signature now! Really good idea :3

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    cool im working on get a Pikachu limted edion 3ds xl on ebay I found I punch want a link

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    The facebook like didn't work for me either.

If you are interested in making music, 3d or 2d artwork then get in touch with me :D

Back