• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] WoPC RP: Hoopa's Game [T]

Years
  • Reserve me please, I started up school stuff and I seem to be able to keep up with what I have going on now so what's one more rp on top of that? :P

Edit: WIP Completed Signup
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Character Name: Sorley
    Species: Human
    Appearance: Above left. 5'2", unruly sandy hair, slim but wears oversized clothing.
    Region: Dúlra
    Personality: Sorley is weird as all get out. Overly friendly, constantly talking and/or moving, no filter. Everyone is their friend in their eyes. Eager to adventure.
    History: Sorley grew up in an orphanage and knows nothing about their family besides the fact that whoever abandoned them left them with a Golurk as a guardian. They had a pretty nice, if somewhat poor, life in the orphanage and left to travel Dúlra at age ten.
    Extra Information: Sorley is probably fourteen, likes hats, and relies on Golurk a lot.

Character Name: Shi Bao
    Species: Human
    Appearance: Above right. 5'0" not counting the hair. Simply dressed, round-faced, black-brown hair kept tied up and clipped.
    Region: Yōko
    Personality: Shy, nervous, easily flustered. Worries a lot. Bad at improvising and bad under pressure. Prefers to make calculated decisions and take the time to completely understand the situation.
    History: Shi Bao grew up in the royal court of Yōko and was trained from a young age in many disciplines. She found that economics was her preferred field of study and eventually became the economic advisor to the Queen.
    Extra Information: Shi Bao is twenty years old and has never left the city she grew up in.

#shortysquad

IS THIS OKAY I HAVE NOT DONE AN RP PROPERLY LIKE EVER

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Not sure if I should join or not. I'm new to this RP thing :C

I....sigh. this is gonna be hard but uh, reserve a spot for me, Bac :x

Years
  • I updated my first post with my su. Also I was wondering whether we are using fakemon from the regions with them, or just "normal" pokemon?
    Edit: and what about pokemon fusion from The Theseus Region?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Not sure if I'll join this or not yet but I want to say best of luck, it's awesome to see some new faces in the RPT and I'm all for cross-board collaboration like this. :)

BlueDogXL

The bluest dog out there!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    (Vee, eeveevee...), :7:
    Name: Dusty
    Species: Eevee
    Personality: Quirky
    Appearance: Your standard Eevee wearing a blue bandana.
    Extra info: Was carrying a Sweet Heart when he fell in the hole.
    Region: Sangyo

Last edited:

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Question! Do Pokemon belonging to a Trainer count as a separate character? And are legendaries legal if my character legimitately owns one (recently won a Cresselia)?

I only have one character, though I plan to join another region sometime tonight.

Otherwise, please reserve me! This roleplay seems fun; I would have prepared earlier, but I waiting for a contest to pass.

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Right, right. I didn't quite understand the rules; Pokemon come seperate from Trainers. I suppose that just ups the difficulty.

I'll enter two characters, as of now, and'll wait and see if I'd like to enter a third.

479.gif
    Charrie #1
    Spoiler:

Rocket_Grunt_F_OD.png
    Charrie #2
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2015
    Character 1:
    Spoiler:

Character 2:
    Spoiler:

I hope this is alright! Please tell me if there's anything I have to add/fix. ;w;

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Nice to see the IC thread's been created! I'll post whenever my characters are formally accepted.

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    I'd feel bad if I posted without being technically accepted! I will plan, however, in case no one does eventually post.

Back