• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Music Fourm?

Is this a good suggestion? (Be honest)

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Boured

The Guildmaster
Years
  • Hello there people of Pokecommunity, I would like to make a suggestion (obviously). What I am suggesting if you couldn't tell by the title is wynaut have a music forum? I mean we already have traces of music in the Hobbies section, though perhaps we could make a section that is dedicated primarily to music. You may be asking why do we need such a thing?, what purpose do we need it on this forum? The answer to that question is remixes,I'm pretty sure you know what those are right? I'm suggesting we make a music forum for all our music artists or perhaps remixers to show off their creations with the community, since from what I have seen I have not seen such a thing besides the hobbies section which doesn't really have any trace of a remix again from what I have seen. If I don't seem very clear it's likely because I'm at explaining things I always been bad at it but I'm pretty sure I have explained enough to get a general Idea of what I'm suggesting, Hope to see your responsive wither they be positive or negative.

P.S As a example say I made a thread In the forum if it was made and wanted to show off a remix I made of a song from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, I would post saying what it is and where it is from and I would have a attachment like the one below. The same goes for people posting music they made themselves and not a remix and just want to share it, they would make a thread in the suggested forum saying what it is and below they would leave a attachment for the song.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, hope to hear how you feel about this and negative comments are welcome :3

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • From the General Entertainment rules:

Advertising your music...
    is also not only alright, but encouraged. If you're in a band or looking to make it big in the world as an artist and want to showcase your skills, General Entertainment is the place for it. You're heavily encouraged to make threads about your entertainment exploits here, and you are allowed to advertise them here as well. Just please avoid making a thread to advertise your YouTube channel; threads should be dedicated to entertainment discussion or discussion of a homogeneous collection of your original media creations.

There's likely not enough threads like this to warrant even a sub-forum right now, but if a time comes where enough people are submitting their works, it could happen!

Back