• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who here still plays Pokemon Stadium 1 or 2?

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    I still play Pokémon Stadium 2 albeit mostly for the Game Boy Tower so that I can play Gold at triple speed. I suspect that the game would quickly get boring without the Transfer Pak.

In terms of gameplay I agree with Raixz - Pokémon Snap is better.

Tadano_nika

Mononoke
    Years
  • I never owned a N64, but I'm still hoping to find a reasonably priced N64 pikachu edition and pokemon stadium 1 + 2 someday (along with a few other games)
    call me sentimental, but I used to play some of those games with a friend of mine, and I loved them so much. retro gaming ftw ;)

Hotaru

Nostalgia Strikes Again
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2011
    I loved Pokemon Stadium. The game I played belonged to my cousin, though, so I can't play anymore. D: I wish I owned it, just for old time's sake.

I used to love the mini-games, too -- especially the Lickitung sushi one. xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    I just found myself a new copy of stadium 2 last night at a trade in game store. Now I gotta find a copy of stadium and snap.

But yeah I play stadium 2 now, mainly because I am playing crystal.

*PrincessPika-chu*

Pokemon Lover
    Years
  • I still play Stadium 1 and 2. This is why I refuse to get rid of my N64. It is Nintendo's best. I play it when I am tired of the repetition and frustration of PBR. I enjoy battling the gym leaders and hearing the good soundtracks they used to have in pokemon games.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 were so much fun.
    Wouldn't be weird if i already played them for more then 500 houres

Rettan

~Oddish_Smoker~
    Years
  • Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 is pwnage! I friggin loved those 2 games!
    Me and my friends gather sometimes t play mini games with a bottle of Tequila xD
    Retro Gaming pwnage nights ^^

Colosseum is my favorite storyline but I missed the narrator "Whats the matter trainer?" or "Its a one hit wonder!" "Sparks are flying for this heated match!" and more xD
    I didnt like Pokemon XD at all, the character... After havin the great Wes all EVIL and white hair and the cool Harley Davison like motorbike and the hawt girl followin ya xD
    Having to run around with a red headed little boy in a power wheels motorbike that has a Dragon ball like scouter that detects shadow pokemons and purifying chamber makes opening the pokemon´s heart so easily, and the BGM... Colosseum pwns it forever... AAAAAAAH

Pokemon Battle Revolution is like... a Pokemon Stadium 3... Its friggin amazing... However I NEED MINI GAMES TOO!!!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Indeed I do.

I play Pokèmon Stadium Two every once in a while, which I borrowed from my friend and never gave back.

It's just the originality and past time's sake that makes me play.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I still have my N64 and I still play PS2 (not the system) PS1 sucked...
    My Gold version is floating somewhere but I don't play it because the battery has run dry. I can't play my GC and my N64 because the A/V cables are broken thanks to my 6 year old brother.

But I play PS2 + Pokemon Gold on my computer via Project64...

Murasaki

Confused @_@
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2008
    I really wanna play Stadium 1 (just for the mini games really... they were awesome xD) but I don't have my N64 anymore. :(

And I agree, the stadium games were much better. Though I do like PBR a lot. Wifi is addictive.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2023
    Pokemon Stadium I & II are the best, way better than Colisseum and PBR. ( Ducks to avoid the knives and whatnot from people who want to kill him for saying PBR is bad.)

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    Yeah I still play S1 with my friends. It's always fun to go woop my friends with the ol' 'reginals!

I was going through the stadium but gave up.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • My friends and I always played the mini games on stadium. We would stay up all night screaming our heads off cuz they were friggin fun

Back