• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your SuperPower!

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Auricular Flight - The power to fly using your ears. Variation of Wing Manifestation and Flight.

Well then....

That's like 50% of what you hoped for right? I wish I had ear related superpowers *sigh*

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Instant Learning: The ability to instantly gather and understand any knowledge via supernatural means. The user can gather and assimilate any kind of knowledge and understand it fully and instantaneously.

Welp I'm fine with this xD

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Multi-Shapeshifting

The power to take the form of more than one being at once. Combination of Shapeshifting and Replication

The user can turn into more than one being at once. For instance, the user can discard and morph their body into a flock of bats or multiple human beings to monitor their surroundings in several areas at once.

Hope I can turn into this!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Telekinetic Cutting - users can cut anything using Telekinesis.

I always liked to have a mind-bending power like this one as a kid. Also, one of my favorite pokemon moves, Psycho Cut is considered as a form of Telekinetic Cutting.

Back