• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We could all use a little chaaaaaaange

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • Smashmouth ftw amirite

What do you do with your loose change? Spend it, save it, keep it in your car when you're short a few cents at the store?

I save all mine in a jelly jar and cash it in at the bank about every year or so. I cashed in a few weeks ago and got $75, which was pretty cool.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I have a big jar of change, so I hope to find a thick skinned stripper one day and make it rain for half an hour.

Years
  • I use it to buy myself Iced Capps at Tim Horton's lol, I don't like to carry too much change.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I've been using my car change to buy drinks at McDonalds. It's always like $1.47 and I give them exact change haha

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I collect it and buy sodas. I should save it up for a year, there's change everywhere in my house.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Tips and extra change I put it in my Pikachu bank when I remember! Last time I filled it up and cashed it all in I almost had $200 which was nice. Allowed me to pull out less money for the convention I was going to, lmao.

Years
  • I haven't bought anything with cash in a while, so I have no change to worry about. ;D

But when I do, I actually have a ceramic jar that's there for the express purpose of keeping said change. Although I've forgotten about it in recent times...no really, and I'm not entirely sure how many dollars' worth of change is in there.

(I would count it again, but that's a pain and I can't be bothered to do so.)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I just keep loose change in my wallet and try to spend them asap to get rid of them. They only serve as an inconvenience to make my wallet fat and heavy.

Years
  • I keep it if it's anything 10p upwards, I use the bus a lot so having change helps but I refuse to use anything under like 1,2 or 5p, I try and put in a donation boxes if I'm out but honestly sometimes I just throw it away. Nothing worse than waiting behind someone in a cue who pays with bags full of pennies

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    dude I love change. I save all the change I get in a little change jar I keep in the car. every once in a while we'll cash it out for smokes or some food. spending change always makes me feel like I'm getting things for free. what's not to love

Years
  • 1p and 2p coins I collect and will exchange them all when I have an overload. Generally, when I have around £5, I will spend it on DLC/in-app purchases because it makes it more fun yay

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I just keep mine thrown about my room. I really should put it in the piggy bank I have, but I just end up throwing down and forgetting about it. The cup holders in my car are also filled with loose change from whenever I go out to buy something.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I tend to keep all my change on me until my wallet is about to burst. Then I put it into a container in my room (which used to be one of those 14 lb. cat litter jugs) until that's about to burst. Then I count it up to see how much I have saved.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I causally get hungry in the middle of 2-3 hour university studio, lectures, tutorials etc. so I just walk out and go to the vending machine to get food. Then I don't feel like i'm losing so much money by constantly swiping my card when I want food.

Back