• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My DS wont connect to wifi

Years
  • You didn't answer Virtual Headache's question if it was a DS/DSi or a 3DS that you're connecting to the internet. If it's the former, then you can no longer connect to the internet with those, since Nintendo has discontinued wifi support for the DS platform.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • 003-1101 is givne when it's unable to connect to your router, usually the result of not setting the right security key.

Though, since it's a DS then even if you input the right secturity key you still wouldn't be able to use wifi services since they have been shut down.

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
    Years
  • What are you trying to do when you get that error message? What game are you trying to connect to the internet?

The-Veteran

The-Veteran
    Years
  • I am right now trying to connect Pokemon Y to the wifi router. I have a belkin wifi router. and it not letting me on.

Hello, Can anyone help me with this problem.

Problem: 3 DS won't connect to wifi

Error Code: 003-1101 And I have the encryption key in right and i just stopped working all of a sudden...

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I merged your two threads together. If it's on the same problem, instead of making another thread (or even double-posting), please just update the latest post of yours.

Years
  • If you have anything else that can connect to Wifi, try connecting to Wifi with it. If you can't then it's probably something with your router. If you can, then it could be something with your Wifi settings on the 3DS.

Years
  • My Router isn't Working

Hello PokeCommunity, My router isn't working because I am getting an error code of 003-1011. It keeps doing this to me and I am not happy with my router. Can someone please help because my 3ds isn't connecting to the router so I can access Wifi.

Years
  • I merged your thread again. Even though you're using a different account this time, please do not make a separate topic on the same issue. If you do so one more time, I will hand out an infraction. Thank you.

Back