• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Video Game Rebellion [T] OOC

Angel Protection

Rena's WORLD!
Years
  • I think Sierra and Lunamon will get along quite well :) Light pink? I don't think she'll have a problem with that. I can't wait to start. I do believe this will be a nice way to start RPing. :)

Sun Casscade

The Sun's Water
    Years
  • Haha xD That's how I feel all the time pokeman10000

I read her personality and thought 'lunamon for her.' xD

Okay the IC is submitted, just gotta wait on it's acceptance.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Judging by Dorumon's personality, I think him and Kirah are going to have their fair share of moments.

Sun Casscade

The Sun's Water
    Years
  • I tried to pair everyone with a digimon they'd have some relation to, although a few of them will likely find conflict.

Yep, IC is up, everybody posts once, then we post in somewhat a order but not as restricted.

Sun Casscade

The Sun's Water
    Years
  • Haha, no prob. Anyways, basically for now we'll be talking with our partners, and kind of doing a run through daily life. Plus we can individually work on plans on how to stop the war, and if you wish you can meet up (for the first time) with another RPer's character. So yeah. Be free! xD

Angel Protection

Rena's WORLD!
    Years
  • So we can continue with our posts? Correct? After everyone's introductions, no one's posted yet. So I was just wanting to make sure :)

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Just a suggestion, maybe we can all meet in some location where there's a Champion/Ultimate Digimon wreaking havoc and all of us meet up and take it down?

Sun Casscade

The Sun's Water
    Years
  • I didn't nessarily want to jump straight into action like that, but that's fine. Have I ever mentioned my internet is a demon? I swear I wrote up a post and hit 'post', then my internet crashed, I refreshed, thought it posted, and went on. So now, I look like a very crappy GM. So I promise I will post tomorrow. (Or technically today, due to it being 2am.) I'm sorry, I thought I posted! >_<

Sun Casscade

The Sun's Water
    Years
  • Holy crap I'm so sorry! I forgot about this place! I promise I'll go post right now, I'm so sorry! I can't believe I forgot! I'm so stupid!

Back