• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCG Online loading

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    First of all I'm new here so hi! :D Also
    Sorry if this is the wrong thread, I couldn't find a support thread so I chose this.

So I recently got my first Windows and has happy of finally being able to play Pokemon TCG Online (It stooped working on my mac) but when I press play it gives me a loading screen then 5 seconds after that the screen goes black and takes a very long time to get to the homepage. I don't mind the long start up but when I go to register a card it seems very slow and sometimes takes 10+ minutes to register a card.

I've also clicked on the refresher app but it just says starting download and nothing happens
    My PC is more then capable of running the program to.

I don't know if its TCG Online's fault or mine but it seems to work for other people.
    I've tried re downloading java, Pokemon TCG Online and deleting the TCG Online folder countless times.

If you know how to fix this please reply :)

Thank you for taking your time to read this or even reply :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    There is sill lots of lag. Whenever I type in code it takes 10+ Seconds to put down the word I typed and even longer to do anything els :/
    I'm Running a 32 Bit on 64 Bit Computer if that matters (Long story short 64 bit mess's stuff up) my computer is AMD FX-4300 Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1TB Memory, AMD Radeon HD 7750 graphics card. It should run more then perfect :/ The program ran fine on my mac, the lag was on my part not theirs.

Must be really buggy or something...

Years
  • It's still technically in "Beta".

The issues you're having have nothing to do with using a 64-bit OS in this case, as I've had it run just fine if not fantastically at times on my current system (AMD Phenom II X3 processor with 8 GB of RAM) and on several other systems running 64-bit Windows OSes. Maybe it's your internet connection?

Back