• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your favorite sandwich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
  • Tuna sandwich with mayonnaise fo' life. I also like falafel and liver sandwiches but they don't taste as good as tuna <3

#DickBats

Oliver Queen
    Years
  • I don't think anyone has ever heard of this but, Pan con Bistec. It's basically meat in Cuban bread, optional fried onion strings, and whatever else you want. If anyone ever goes to Florida, Los Angeles, somewhere where there is Cuban food, I recommend trying this.
    Oh yes, " Un sandwich de Bistec " delicious!

I'm very fond of a Pastrami sandwich with melted swiss cheese. YUM!

Also, in Puerto Rico and I believe most of Latin America; the bread is so much better for sandwiches than the US. If some of you ever go to PR, Cuba, Dominican Republic and i'm possitive that most of Latin America uses similar bread, go buy a sandwich, you will NOT regret it.

I'm hungry now, and I WANT A SANDWICH. Thanks, OP.

Years
  • Any kind that's filled with loads of vegetables to be honest (veggie delite from Subway). Sometimes a meatball marinara one if I feel like it. Most of the time meat filled sandwiches gross me out especially anything with bacon, yuck. Though I'm all for pastrami if it's shredded thin.

Honestly thought I would be the only on the face of the planet that actually enjoys eating plain ol' vegetables with bread. I normally don't even have those Veggie Delites with sauce either, so people think I'm strange...But I rarely have Subway sandwiches anyway.

For me, egg salad would probably be up there. Along with a variation of grilled cheese. I've come across some neat recipes for that sandwich and they look magnificent!

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • Ham and cheese, grilled cheese, club sandwiches, paninis with pesto, and almost any kind of Italian sandwich really.

Years
  • I love breakfast sandwiches! With egg, cheese and sausage, yum <3
    For subs, I like cold cut with Mayo.

Frozen Lotus

Shay's Ice Prince
    Years
  • There are so many, who could choose? There's one sandwich I had earlier this year that I don't remember the name of. It was pretty great.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    My go-to is a deli sandwich on sweet french with turkey, bacon, and mozzarella cheese. Simple but quite delectable.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Please don't bump threads over a month old. If you'd like to remake the thread you're more than welcome to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back