• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your style

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I dress for comfort over everything. Yes this means basic white t's/long sleeved thermals and basketball shorts/sweat pants. The only time I ever break this is when I have to dress for something(job interviews etc) or am going to work. And lemme tell you, I hate wearing jeans!!!!

Sirfetch’d

I always like to read the responses in this thread because knowing what people on PC find fashionable is kinda cool!
    What type of clothing styles do you gravitate towards wearing? Do you change up your style a bit from time to time?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Leather jacket. Plain jeans, but with a nice fade. A button down that's preferably plaid and whatever band shirt I feel like wearing. Top 3/4 buttons open, very loose in other words. That or cargo shorts, and just a tee for the summer. I've been trying sweaters, but its god damn hard to fit in after 10 years of a rock attitude/style. Especially when I was overweight.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • A hoodie and track pants/sweatpants. Shirt is irrelevant, always covered by hoodie.

That is my outfit 90% of the time I am awake.

Sirfetch’d

A hoodie and track pants/sweatpants. Shirt is irrelevant, always covered by hoodie.

That is my outfit 90% of the time I am awake.

We could pass as twinsies!! This is usually what I wear 95% of the time in the fall/winter/early spring. I just LOVE hoodies because they are so comfy! I probably own like 20 different ones so I can constantly change it up. It gets really hot here so I only have a limited time where I can wear hoodies around, but I always do when I can. Otherwise I just wear gym shorts and a tank top or some other lightweight shirt that stays cool.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Jeans, or beige pants, and then shirts that fit and isn't very thick.. I don't do baggy, and I don't like thick.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I'm a fan of the solid color/striped long sleeve button up fitted shirt, chinos, black belt, suspenders/tie look.
    I'm a fan of the button fly Levis 513 jeans, brown belt, long sleeve plaid shirt rolled up look.
    Both with canvas shoes.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I have a horrible sense of fashion, as in I wear whatever I see first and feels comfortable. If I have to pick, I usually go for jeans and a regular non-itchy shirt.

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    In the winter, my style is just wearing whatever is comfortable and warm. I just don't care in the winter lol. Mostly just jeans, sweats, yoga pants & sweaters, hoodies. Or a warm cardigan and a nice top when I feel like it.

I love spring and summer fashion so that's when my style shines. I tend to wear florals, lace designs, I like a lot of delicate-looking clothing that has like nice detail or embroidery on it. I also like shorts and skirts, jeans too. And I can be kind of picky :p

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Guys, please be sure to check the board to see of there's already a thread on a topic you wish to make, duplicates aren't allowed! Gonna merge this one with the already existing thread, since it's been a while since it had posts.

Lucid

Boho, grungy, hipster trash. Lots of prints but muted colors, leather, colored leather, maxi dresses, bomber jackets, ripped skinny jeans, burn out t's, button downs, rompers, high heals and sandals. I follow a ton of trends, so my pictures will be super embarrassing in 20 years, I can't wait.

Years
  • Hm, I'm not entirely sure what my style would be classified as since I pick and choose whatever looks comfortable. Looking at closet though, I tend to stick to neutral colours, probably because I try to minimize the "loudness" of my clothes as to not draw attention from others.

This past winter, I've mostly worn black pants with knee high boots or ankle high heeled booties, complete with a couple layers of over-sized sweaters that only add to the marshmallow effect. For the upcoming summer though, I'm looking to invest in more skirts or dresses. So I guess there's nothing particularly special about my style, but most of my articles of clothing have come from Forever21 lately, if that says anything.

Nakala Pri

A wizard hat, an over-sized robe and a pair of combat boots! >:^D Traditchional army gear from where I come from, matey! *poops*

Back