• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Treehouse???

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Okay, I'm surprised no one's thought to ask this before. But who here has ACTUALLY been in a treehouse before?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    When I was younger, my neighbor down the street had a treehouse in his backyard. We used to climb up there just to hang out. I really don't remember much about it, except that he had spray-painted "The Simpsons" on the wall. When he moved, the family that got the house took down the treehouse and the tree.

All the other trees in my neighborhood were either the wrong kind of tree or just not sturdy enough for a treehouse.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    My uncle built a treehouse in his backyard and it was amazing. You had to climb a ladder and it had actual windows with mosquito nets. It was super high standing on two trees and held by chains and stuff, I don't even remember. It could take 4 people in it easily and they even got electricity up in there so it had a lamp and a PC too! (laptops weren't really a thing back then)

I was super jealous of it since my own "treehouse" was just a board of wood nailed on a tree.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Unless you count this one, but I don't know if I'd go that far...
    /pushes out of Treehouse
    My uncle built a treehouse in his backyard and it was amazing. You had to climb a ladder and it had actual windows with mosquito nets. It was super high standing on two trees and held by chains and stuff, I don't even remember. It could take 4 people in it easily and they even got electricity up in there so it had a lamp and a PC too! (laptops weren't really a thing back then)

I was super jealous of it since my own "treehouse" was just a board of wood nailed on a tree.
    Whoaaaaaaa, that sounds ridiculously awesome. How much work went into that, any idea?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I've never been in a treehouse before, but I'd like to go in one someday, that'd be kewl

Years
  • Unless you count this one, but I don't know if I'd go that far...

We all contributed to building this treehouse, the best treehouse! c:

There aren't any trees in this neighbourhood where it's possible to build anything into it and even if I could, parents would probably be against it.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • My dad built a treehouse for me back in like first grade when we first moved into our house. It was three levels and was sturdy enough that even with roughly 1200 pounds it never even creaked. It wasn't anything exciting, just some ladders, platforms and a wall here and there. But the 12 people that were around my age in my neighborhood loved it. We would pull out the airsoft guns and have wars, and when I got a trampoline we would use the treehouse as a diving board for tricks and stuff. Those were fun times.

Years
  • My grandma and grandpa had one, and me and my siblings love to go there! Its so breezy up there, with lots of bugs for company =)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Of course I have.

250px-Bart's_treehouse.png

Sirfetch’d

250px-Bart's_treehouse.png

hahahaha

I've been in one once before! Though it wasn't a very good one nor was it very large but it was really fun. There were very comfy bean bag chairs to relax in and a radio haha. I really wish I had my own as a kid, but we really didn't have large enough trees ):

Lucid

I never had one, but I used to mooch the shit out of my friend's. I was the old school friend that wouldn't leave.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • when my dad moved into the house we lived in when i was 7 there was like a rotten old tree house behind it that we werent supposed to go in but i did once and it was terrifying

and my grandpa built a treehouse on his land for deer hunting but it's like the size of a dining room table

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    i've never been in one but i'd love to! they look like a lot of fun.

Novarin

The Satirical Dictator Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2015
    I've been in one...
    unfortunately, we moved from the house with a big enough tree before i could force my Dad to build one for us.

Back