• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen So im playing online right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    And I'm playing against a guy who is using a full stall team. After destroying his team down to his last hes now trying to stall the time out. Any place I can go to report this and get this guy banned from online play?

Edit: ah found out how to share battle videos. Here is this one.

WL7W-WWWW-WWW8-8PH2

I realize this is just a fan site so they cant really do anything about it but if anyone sees this that knows what to do I would rather not deal with this bs again.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    There'd be no grounds to ban him for using a stall team, or for stalling out the time. He can just earn a name as a petty player who can't handle his team being beaten and we can just move on.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    There'd be no grounds to ban him for using a stall team, or for stalling out the time. He can just earn a name as a petty player who can't handle his team being beaten and we can just move on.
    Agreed, Nintendo wouldn't want to bother trying to ban him because he can just hop online from a different location with a different system anyway.

That and the fact it's your word against his.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I've never heard of anyone getting banned from WiFi battles....probably because Nintendo and TPC don't care to do such things. Like the others have said, banning a player wouldn't be easy to do and probably wouldn't work (and I'm sure plenty of people would be upset if Nintendo and/or TPC started slapping people with bans), and stalling, while annoying, generally isn't enough of a reason for a ban. I believe you can report people for time stalling on Showdown, but idk what actions they take there, and we're talking about WiFi battles anyway.

Btw, questions like this can (and should) be asked in this thread. And since you have your answer now, I'ma just gonna lock this.
    Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back