• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can't decide which pokemon

Years
  • hey, right now i'm playing pokemon liquid crystal (a hacked version of pokémon fire red with johto, kanto and the orange islands in them, it's gen III game) but I have a problem

I started with cyndaquil, but switched him for numel, now numel is lvl 27 and I he's really not bad, but I recieved a second cyndaquil (level 5) and this one already knows TACKLE, LEER, CRUSH CLAW and BLAST BURN

should I ditch numel and start training this cyndaquil now?
    this is my party:
    27 Numel: Strength, Ember, Rock Smash and Magnitude
    30 swellow: Peck, Fly, Wing Attack and Quick Attack
    30 ampharos (just caught): Tackle, Thunderpunch, Thundershock and Thunder Wave
    25 horsea: Water gun, Surf, Swift and Swagger
    26 heracross: Strength, Cut, Brick Break and Headbutt
    30 kadabra: Future Sight, Confusion, Recover and Psybeam

what should I change? horsea sucks for now, he keeps dying, any water pokemon suggestions?

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2012
    mudkip wud be wayyyy better than horsea
    kababra is a must have but u may want to teach him one of the elemental punches
    cyndaquil (in the long run) will be more powerful than numel (his special stats are way to low)
    heracross is good but i wud go with shroomish bcuz wen he evolves his physical attack gets a SUPER boost
    and if u give kadabra the right moves your swellow will be almost useless i wud rather get a geodude/graveler (another must have on the team)

Back