• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon X Team Help

PikaPowaa

Gotta Breed Em All :)
Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    I have recently bought and started playing Pokemon X. I'm at the 3rd gym in the game and i am wondering what would make a good team to finish the game :).

My Team
    Gardevoir Level 34
    Moves :
    -Calm Mind
    -Confusion
    -Magical Leaf
    -Teleport
    Charizard Level 36
    Moves:
    -Wing Attack
    -Dragon Rage
    -Fire Fang
    -Flame Burst
    Talonflame Level 36
    Moves:
    -Ember
    -Roost
    -Aerial Ace
    -Peck
    GoGoat Level 36
    Moves:
    -Razor Leaf
    -Synthesis
    -Bulldoze
    -Seed Bomb
    Pangoro Level 34
    Moves:
    -Strength
    -Karate Chop
    -Rock Smash
    -Cut
    Greninja Level 38
    Moves :
    -Water Pulse
    -Smack Down
    -Water Shruiken
    -Quick Attack

Please comment and help me :)
    Thanks Pika

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Charizard and Talonflame are both Fire/Flying, so you should replace one of them with a Rock or Steel type.

This could give you an extra Fighting weakness, though, so maybe you should replace Pangoro with a Fighting type that isn't weak to Fighting, like I did on my Pokemon Y run. (I replaced my Pangoro with a Lucario)

The rest of your Pokemon are fine.

PikaPowaa

Gotta Breed Em All :)
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    Charizard and Talonflame are both Fire/Flying, so you should replace one of them with a Rock or Steel type.

This could give you an extra Fighting weakness, though, so maybe you should replace Pangoro with a Fighting type that isn't weak to Fighting, like I did on my Pokemon Y run. (I replaced my Pangoro with a Lucario)

The rest of your Pokemon are fine.

What rock or steel type do you reccomend? Thanks

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    What rock or steel type do you reccomend? Thanks
    If you want to keep Pangoro, I recommend Skarmory, Aerodactyl, Durant, Aegislash, or Eviolite Doublade. If you can trade, you could also consider Scizor or Escavalier.

But if you're not keeping Pangoro, then you could go with any Rock or Steel type you like.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    Replace talonflame in game with a moxie Krookodile. It destroys everything...... in game

Back