• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
  • My friends are doing this so I guess I will too xd I'm awfully ugly though as a Chinese boy so watch out peeps XD

Spoiler:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I wonder if anyone remembers me. It's interesting to see who's still here after two or so years.
    I wish I could see my last post in these picture type threads (you've merged discussion and post thread I see) so I could compare between then and now.

Spoiler:
    Aww Kate, this is actually the first (or maybe second, idk) time I've seen a picture of you haha.

You look beautiful. <3

Ayselipera

Getting this over with. Last two I was trying to show someone my outfit... so yeah.

I have a widow's peak and a cowlick leave me alone :(

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015

Aww Kate, this is actually the first (or maybe second, idk) time I've seen a picture of you haha.

You look beautiful. <3
    Look out for a PM from me, okay? We seriously need to talk. It's been too long. I'm just really bad at keeping up communications. And thanks.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Ayselipera, you don't look even one little bit like I imagined you, but my God you are beautiful! (That doesn't mean I imagined you ugly, just different beautiful :P)

Here is me about half an hour ago. I was looking at IRC chat and felt myself begin to make a face, so I decided to turn on Photo Booth to capture it :P

Spoiler:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Ugghhh @ Mallor ngl I want your body lol that isss yeah ;;;
    YOU LOOK GOOOD

(and there's andy silently judging the irc)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Black is the main colour I wear in Winter haha. I usually have black jeans, a black hoodie or jacket and one of my nerdy shirts like the green Super Mario one you can kinda see there :P

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I was late night camwhoring a couple of nights ago and I thought this picture looked good!!! my teeth actually look nice in a photo for once, lol.
    Please ignore the crappy iPod quality it's just a fact of life we must all deal with it!!!!!
    Spoiler:

Illuminaughty

The Graceful Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Getting this over with. Last two I was trying to show someone my outfit... so yeah.

I have a widow's peak and a cowlick leave me alone :(

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Actually a widow's peak is considered a sign of beauty by many.
    Cote Pablo (Ziva from NCIS) and Kourtney Kardashian are known for having a widow's peak. I think in your case it only attributes to your beauty.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I was late night camwhoring a couple of nights ago and I thought this picture looked good!!! my teeth actually look nice in a photo for once, lol.
    Please ignore the crappy iPod quality it's just a fact of life we must all deal with it!!!!!
    Spoiler:

Strange I thought you were actually female. Now I see otherwise.

Ayselipera, you don't look even one little bit like I imagined you, but my God you are beautiful! (That doesn't mean I imagined you ugly, just different beautiful :P)

Here is me about half an hour ago. I was looking at IRC chat and felt myself begin to make a face, so I decided to turn on Photo Booth to capture it :P

Spoiler:
    You know I think we might have the same glasses.

I finally have a better picture of me:
    Spoiler:

Taken a few weeks ago when I went out to eat with an old friend I haven't seen in years.
    I'm the guy by the way. And Shining Raichu,see what I mean when I say we have the same glasses.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I'm the one on the left with a bunch of my friends at some gay bar in NYC.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Spoiler:

This is almost a year old, but I wanted to show off my Ash Ketchum hat. XP
    I don't wear that hoodie anymore by the way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back