• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
@Yellow: Thanks!

So, is there any particular way I should start my first post? or is it just a "lolololol hey guys I'm here~!" kind of thing where it doesn't really matter?

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You can start off your post by arriving to the island by boat. Or at least, that's what everyone and I started off. xD Start off by anticipating the arrival of the island while on the boat and you can tell your Pokemon how much fun you guys will have at the Academy. Somewhere along those lines! :)

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Alright, I come with bad news. I have become very busy, and need to start cutting off some roleplays. Sadly, this one has made that list. Perhaps I'll come back during the summer.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Just informing:

my latest post detailed Gwen battling and catching a wild phanpy.

changes:
Amber [Poochyena] +1/2 level(s) [was 13, now 14/15.] You can be the judge of whether she deserves one or two levels.

new pokemon:

Phanpy [female]
level: 20

Personality: Very playful and happy-go-lucky.

Moves:

Tackle
Take-down
Roll-out
defense curl
ice shard [egg move]

-----------------------------------

Would appreciate it if you could update the etherpad Yellow <3

-----------------------------------

Oh, for anyone interested; Gwen is now in the cafeteria, and free to interact with people, although I shall be away all weekend, so there may be a delay in a response.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Somniac: I don't update the etherpad. It's up to you to keep track of your levels. That's actually the reason we have an etherpad, because using PC's laggy edit system was simply too much tedious work for one person.

@TheUglyDucklett: You start your post how you want, though arriving at the island takes little thought. I heavily recommend finding someone to interact with however, as RPing with yourself is no fun.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
@Yellow: Sounds good to me. I'll find a good place to jump in and screw everything up integrate my character into the community.

Dawn

Years
@Rafael P: For a moment I thought I'd already removed you from the list, but as it turned out I haven't. Thank goodness. I guess it's probably a good thing that I don't do that immediately. Welcome back... ^^;

I have no idea what's with that phenomenon though.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
I'm feeling good about my first post! I ended up not actually jumping in at first, but I left it open for other to jump in.

at least he's building character... :b

I also finally realized that I got enough posts to submit image urls. Rejoice because now I can use it to show Haru's appearance.

for those that don't want to go back and look at the SU,
Spoiler:

Here you you go :x

Last edited:

Batel

A nothing.
Years
@Somniac: If you do get the chance to post at all, Indie's after asking to sit down. If not, we can talk about it when the time comes.

@Yellow: Maybe so, but I didn't realize quite how popular Fennekin'd get. It' amazing to actually witness first-hand. o_O

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
@Somniac: If you do get the chance to post at all, Indie's after asking to sit down. If not, we can talk about it when the time comes.

-snip-

Sure, i'd be happy to try something, but i doubt i will get time to post again before monday; although it'd be fine if you wanted to take the initiative between now and then and start up a conversation, it would just be monday before i could respond.

feel free to pm during the weekend with a conversation, if you have any ideas; ill happily respond when im back.

edit:
I'll stick up a post now so you can have something to work a response to.
:)

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Batel: It has a very cute design. Not sure why the water starter doesn't get anywhere near as much love though.

@Nideous: Yeeaah, but there's no real reason to split that up into half a dozen posts when you're alone. Same reason I can't make half a dozen posts in a Valorie-Reply because nobody else is there. :P

EDIT: 4000 posts. Whooo~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back