• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestions for a new header?

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    As you can see, the header image for this forum has expired, and I'd love to see what kind of pokemon pictures/artwork other people have that could take it's place (although I imagine they'll just use the same one again)
    Spoiler:

I never did like that old picture :P

Years
  • As you can see, the header image for this forum has expired, and I'd love to see what kind of pokemon pictures/artwork other people have that could take it's place (although I imagine they'll just use the same one again)
    Hmm... maybe Imgur was having some issues earlier today, as I just tried opening up Pokemon General on a device I've never visited PC on before, and the splash image loaded just fine. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache, perhaps? Also, if anyone else is experiencing this problem, let me know, and I'll set up a temporary splash.

And If that doesn't work, don't assume that I'd just go back to the previous image, as I'm more than open to switching it up if anyone has any great suggestions. As long as the background image isn't too distracting to the text, and has large enough dimensions, I'm up to try something new.

I never did like that old picture :P
    Oh... okay then :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    Hmm... maybe Imgur was having some issues earlier today, as I just tried opening up Pokemon General on a device I've never visited PC on before, and the splash image loaded just fine. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache, perhaps? Also, if anyone else is experiencing this problem, let me know, and I'll set up a temporary splash.
    Just tried on my iPad and it's still not appearing correctly on that or on my laptop, but it's working on my iPhone.
    Tried clearing cache and that didn't help, but I'm sure it's a problem on my end then :(

And If that doesn't work, don't assume that I'd just go back to the previous image, as I'm more than open to switching it up if anyone has any great suggestions. As long as the background image isn't too distracting to the text, and has large enough dimensions, I'm up to try something new
    I'll keep an eye out for anything that would fit!

Oh... okay then :(
    Did you choose/make it :P?
    It's not that it's bad, it's just a bit dark and dreary imo, but I guess it has to be for the text to show up.

Back