• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Agixp 4.11 English

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
Years
Hello! It seems by reading in the other threads that no one else has the translated copy of Agixp 4.11 and therefor most people are confused by its German dialog. Attached is link to a Zip file containing Agixp 4.11 English, Translated by Skeetendo. We hope this will help any of you who are confused by the German version, and help to improve the overall quality of GBC hacks and their graphics.

Download Now!

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Well Thanks For This Thing This will really help GBC Hackers lol :D

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Wow, I never thought anyone would actually do it.

Now If anyone would like to Translate Zeromap, The best map editor....xD
Just joking.

I'll download it now :)

Godot

That's one of my rules.
Years
Excellent! This helps alot. Heh, maybe you guys should start translating other tools, I'm sure quite a few people would love it.

(Or maybe we should all learn to read German. XD)

dinogar480

Explorer of .... ...Munch
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 2, 2014
I cant start it.
It says theres a FM20.DLL missing

please help I need that program

Last edited:

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
if you search on google it should come up somwhere for download

dinogar480

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 2, 2014
I downloaded FM20.DLL from the internet.
But now it says System Error &H800700 (-2147024770). The specified module could not be found.
Please help
thanks

IIMarckus

J946@5488AA97464
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
I downloaded FM20.DLL from the internet.
But now it says System Error &H800700 (-2147024770). The specified module could not be found.
Please help
thanks
I've been getting the same error, even having downloaded all the necessary files. Does anyone know how to fix this?

dinogar480

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 2, 2014
please I really need that program because i'm making a pokemon Gold hack with my brother
where you have turned into a dragonite because of a lab accident but you still want to catch all the pokemon in the world and become champion.
So I need it to change the front and back pics of the trainer and if I am able I will try to put in my own
pokemon.
Then some day i'll attach it to a thread to download it.
So please someone tell me how to make AGIxp work.
Thanks in advance.

IIMarckus

J946@5488AA97464
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
please I really need that program because i'm making a pokemon Gold hack with my brother
where you have turned into a dragonite because of a lab accident but you still want to catch all the pokemon in the world and become champion.
So I need it to change the front and back pics of the trainer and if I am able I will try to put in my own
pokemon.
Then some day i'll attach it to a thread to download it.
So please someone tell me how to make AGIxp work.
Thanks in advance.
If all you want is for the trainer to look like a Dragonite, your best move would be to change the pointers to the trainer pics to point instead to Dragonite.

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
Die Datie "" konnte nicht gefunden werden.

This is what you get when you click "Next" without loading a file :P

that's because you can't find some text (like what you said for instance) in a hex editor with an ASCII table loaded, it must be stored in some other way (i tried before, also the "about" screen is like that too), so i don't know how that can be hacked as i havn't got much debugging/cracking/whatever experience

just use an online translator like google trans or babel to roughly understand any errors, if you don't know German

also i have no idea why you guys (IIMarckus and dinogar480) are getting that problem, i only had to put zerolib.dll from zeromap in the directory

http://magicstone.de/rhw/index.php?pn=needed

that's a link to download some run-time files, from a website which has the orginal German text AGIXP (and other German GSC tools), you may need some of the files, i don't know

IIMarckus

J946@5488AA97464
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
I'm fairly sure I've downloaded all the necessary files, but I'll take a look at that anyway. I'm thinking OS might have something to do with it... I use Windows 2000.

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
yeah that may be it, i'm actually using XP out of the tools title lol

bian

Years
please help!!
i have already COMDLG32.OCX,FM20.DLL,and MSCOMCT2.OCX in system.
I even put them also to system32 and i also put zerolib.dll in system and system32,
but it's still don't work, it still says:
"'System Error &H8007007E (-2147024770). The specified module could not be found."
please,how i can fix it and make it work?!!!

dinogar480

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 2, 2014
I downloaded all the files and still won't work and i'm using winows xp

If all you want is for the trainer to look like a Dragonite, your best move would be to change the pointers to the trainer pics to point instead to Dragonite.

How exactly do you do that?

Last edited:

bian

Years
please help!!
i have already COMDLG32.OCX,FM20.DLL,and MSCOMCT2.OCX in system.
I even put them also to system32 and i also put zerolib.dll in system and system32,
but it's still don't work, it still says:
"'System Error &H8007007E (-2147024770). The specified module could not be found."
please,how i can fix it and make it work?!!!

please answer my question because i really want to change spritews in pokemon gold!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back