• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Looking to trade: Sapphire/Emerald.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roareye

propic (c) piekielnatruskawa
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2021
    Hey there!

It's certainly been a while since I've last posted - but that doesn't mean I haven't been interested in the Pokescene altogether - I was, and still am an active Pokefan!
    And I've been thinking - how could I ask for help in this situation without giving off the wrong impression? This might actually be tough, but I'll do my best to get my point across.

I'd like to note this is not and advertisement of any kind, but rather from one Pokemon fan to another.

As an owner of a still-working Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance (although my Classic Gameboy was lost to time - but hey, having the other two physically intact is still quite an achievement!), I know the joy of being able to play a physical copy of a good Pokemon game all too well. No savestates, no cheating, just pure fun.

And this brings us to the point of this topic - I'm looking for a working copy of the original Pokemon Emerald or Pokemon Sapphire games. They don't need to have any kind of physical packaging - just the game itself would be more than enough.

If you, by any chance, own a copy of one of these games and are willing to sell it or otherwise trade for it - please do! On top of what you'd normally get, you'll also earn the sincerest gratitude of at least two people - as well as quite a bunch of honest smiles!

And if you're not interested in selling the game, trading for it or any other kind of usual types of gratification - then perhaps you'd like to own a physical copy of one of your beloved partners, like that little little Eevee you've befriended on one of your many journeys. If so, my friend could help you with that - she's a great plushie maker! Her plushies are made from the highest quality materials, and made with six (soon to be seven!) whole generations worth of pokelove, so personally, I'm sure you wouldn't regret it. :3

(I'm not going to include any images here, since I'd really like to get my point of this not being an advertisement across - you don't have to check the links included below either, of course, but just take my word for it - they're awesome!)

You can see some of her works here and here.
    She'd be more than happy to trade for one of her works!

And, once again, this is not an advertisement. Just a little request from someone who longs for experiencing the feel and glory of Gen 3 once again, just like it was meant to be experienced.

Thank you for your patience~!

And to whoever is willing to lend a hand, thank you, thank you so much in advance. You're a great person, and you better know it. <3

Cheers!

Years
  • I really hate to be that guy, since I know that you're just looking to get back into the series, but even though you're not really advertising, it's still against the site rules to do any buying/selling/trading of physical merchandise, like games, cards, etc., so I'm going to have to close this thread :(

Your best bet may be to try eBay or Craigslist if you're looking for a copy of Emerald or Sapphire. I'm not sure where you live, but I found a half dozen copies of Emerald on Craigslist for a reasonable price near me, so it might not hurt having a look. I wish you and your friend the best of luck in finding some copies and getting back into the games, though!

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back