• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worth of these sealed 1st edition booster packs

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    i got these some time ago and from what i can understand, they are really rare, but at what price? I know i can make an easy profit from these but i have no clue if that's going under price. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_20160404_175034.jpg
      IMG_20160404_175034.jpg
      114.9 KB · Views: 10

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
  • Just to verify these are unlimited not first edition. as it actually says 1st edition on them.
    However these are rare and very easy to sell on. Charizard will be the one that is wanted the most and what you can probably get most money for. possibly $40-70 each depending on buyer

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2016
    Obviously as already mentioned these are not first edition and shouldn't be sold as first edition.

However I have still seen the unlimited base set boosters sell for 25 pound / 35 USD

Back