• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where Should I Store Top Loaders?

Years
So, thanks to a suggestion I received on my previous post, I'm considering using top loaders to hold 8 Pokémon cards, each still wrapped in plastic. But, I'm wondering: Where should I put the top loaders? I know you can put it in a tin and even just regular old boxes, but are there other ways? Perhaps a binder, or some way I could nicely go through them? Preferably something that could hold about 8 cards, as that's how many I plan to put in.

Thank you.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
I've never seen any binder sleeves that fit top loaders, but I would check your local sports card store if you have one, being as they seem to have some good card holders usually. Personally I usually just stack them then put them in a tin or some sort of box.

Years
So, thanks to a suggestion I received on my previous post, I'm considering using top loaders to hold 8 Pokémon cards, each still wrapped in plastic. But, I'm wondering: Where should I put the top loaders? I know you can put it in a tin and even just regular old boxes, but are there other ways? Perhaps a binder, or some way I could nicely go through them? Preferably something that could hold about 8 cards, as that's how many I plan to put in.

Thank you.

I've never seen any binder sleeves that fit top loaders, but I would check your local sports card store if you have one, being as they seem to have some good card holders usually. Personally I usually just stack them then put them in a tin or some sort of box.

It's a bit difficult to find them at such stores, really. I've been to several and they usually only sell the 9 pocket pages since they're the most economical in terms of cost per card and most people just use tins, long boxes, or deck boxes for their toploader cards anyway.

Ultra Pro does make some, though:

http://www.amazon.com/25-Twenty-Fiv...qid=1462286188&sr=1-1&keywords=4+pocket+pages

I think those are big enough to hold your typical toploader, and there are others from other companies, though those are more geared toward photo album usage rather than trading card usage.

Years
It's a bit difficult to find them at such stores, really. I've been to several and they usually only sell the 9 pocket pages since they're the most economical in terms of cost per card and most people just use tins, long boxes, or deck boxes for their toploader cards anyway.

Ultra Pro does make some, though:

http://www.amazon.com/25-Twenty-Fiv...qid=1462286188&sr=1-1&keywords=4+pocket+pages

I think those are big enough to hold your typical toploader, and there are others from other companies, though those are more geared toward photo album usage rather than trading card usage.
So, you're saying that those pages could hold the wrapped cards? It'd be pretty perfect, too, in the sense that I could put in all eight in two pages. I'm almost positive this store near me has the 4 page ones. Thanks for the suggestion!

Years
So, you're saying that those pages could hold the wrapped cards? It'd be pretty perfect, too, in the sense that I could put in all eight in two pages. I'm almost positive this store near me has the 4 page ones. Thanks for the suggestion!

They might be able to. I'm not 100% sure as I've never done it, myself. I just use long boxes and tins and the like for my cards in toploaders.

Back