• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could elect a PC Member for President, who would it be?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • that's true... even if you're a "good" leader, you can always be "better." People's expectancy increase depending on how well they are now, and the people's expectancy is always a step further than the government.

Years
  • Haruka said:
    Make frosty president... or Canada's prime minister... He makes a very good one... because hes smart...
    No way! I wouldn't trust anyone here to become prime minister of Canada.

I know this is offtopic but did you know if Paul Martin becomes PM (which is a high chance) he will be the richest prime minister of Canada.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I would pick Kairi.She keeps everyone in place and makes sure we follow the rule.She'd be a good president.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    President? In real life? Well, that'll be very, very hard, because we don't know each other in RL... But if it's an online prez, then I'll vote Kairi. XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2011
    DragonTrainer said:
    I would pick Kairi.She keeps everyone in place and makes sure we follow the rule.She'd be a good president.

If I'm not mistaken, that's the job of law enforcement, not the President. Maybe it's not like that on the moon?

Anyway, if I were American, I'd vote for Shining Arcanine or someone who knows a thing or two about politics.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Hmmm Iveechan , Dictator sounds like fun !!!!!

Nope i would also Abolish Presidency.... Make ukraine larger , and Become King of America , but it would Later Be renamed , The Monarchy of America , Aka TMA

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
  • I would vote Lizzie(Moonlight) for President.

XD!

I think she would make a cool president.

Even though she is almost 21. :p

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Yes she would , she'd make the best monar... i mean president . Being 21 is a good thing ^^

by the way shelz IM member number 2 of the Maple leaf Club lol .......... wait , i could be wrong.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Thats three people , ties only happen between 2 people , am i right? Besides , Dakota would do silly things that would make everyone happy lol.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • it's always possible to have a 3 way tie...

but if Dakota did become a president... then i'm sure the US anthem will get a few changes, with a few "Boo Ya"s inserted into the song somewhere ^_^;;

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    frostweaver said:
    well... i use stick in pop-up stopper (for free too) and destroys every single pop up. In my life i haven't encounter a single useful pop up yet...

This is kinda late to post, but.... I actually once got a pop-up of a pop-up blocking program... How funny. NOT!

*Reads from the top*

22sa elected me as president.. He THINKS I'M SMART! Hahah!! *Grabs 10 inch encyclopedia* What a joke... hahah!! Thinks I'm sm...

Me being president.. Gees, the world would be a much better place. I'd kill television. Seriously.

If I was to elect though, I'd go for... Geez, no one. You all suck!
    *Images 22sa as President*
    22sa: "Sorry, I can't discuss political actions, I have to post this in the mail."
    22sa: Screw the innocent and our justice system, I want to wipe our Europe to make me a supercomputer to procces my posting needs quick enough..

A like amusing myself! Thats why my posts are all crap..

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2011
    Gr8Person62 said:
    Me being president.. Gees, the world would be a much better place. I'd kill television. Seriously.

You're American, right? If you are, and I was an American citizen too, I'd vote for you.

At least you know your way around the issues of stuff like foreign politics especially, unlike Bush and his invisible weapons.

Years
  • President, Sheesh thats easy, Any one but me.

I will never run for any election bigger then student council
    :p

I dont WANT to be prez, im prolly the only person who dosent want to....

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Gr8Person62 said:
    This is kinda late to post, but.... I actually once got a pop-up of a pop-up blocking program... How funny. NOT!

*Reads from the top*

22sa elected me as president.. He THINKS I'M SMART! Hahah!! *Grabs 10 inch encyclopedia* What a joke... hahah!! Thinks I'm sm...

If I was to elect though, I'd go for... Geez, no one. You all suck!
    *Images 22sa as President*
    22sa: "Sorry, I can't discuss political actions, I have to post this in the mail."
    22sa: Screw the innocent and our justice system, I want to wipe our Europe to make me a supercomputer to procces my posting needs quick enough..

A like amusing myself! Thats why my posts are all crap..
    You know, I've actually thought about running a country for a long time now.:D:P Than again, I feel the Modern day society is near it's end.

And Gr8Person62 is Australian btw.;)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You seem to know him pretty well, maybe you two should rule somewhere together. President and Vice President? o.o;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    You seem to know him pretty well, maybe you two should rule somewhere together. President and Vice President? o.o;
    LOL he can work to kill our citizens and I can work to kill other countries. o.o; *Thinks of invading Russia* XDDD O_O;; J/K

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    If he can pry you off the computer long enough to do so. ;p

You'd probably make having broadband a law, and PC set as everyone's homepage. >_> I'd probably vote for you then. ;p

Back