• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
Years
  • My Opinion and Review on...
    POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON: EXPLORERS OF TIME

Hello PC! So I am now going to begin my review on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Time.

Review:
    Firstly, as you may know, this game was almost the same as "Darkness Version". I was quite a bit dissapointed, seeing how one may be cheaper when the only real difference in the two is the front cover and some of the pokemon from each of the games that you may be able to recruit. But I think the gameplay is fantastic and doesn't just go on and on about the same thing every time. I personally think the ideas of all these different worlds and challenges that await are rather exciting and I like how bad things and sad things happen as well as good things. One of my favourite parts of the game is right at the start where you take that IQ test and you get the pokemon you may have wished for. But it is also fun getting frustrated trying to get the pokemon you want :P. I also think that the adventures and challenges are great, as you have to have certain pokemon to complete them. It is just never-ending. So that is my short review of this game. So long, until another review. Overall, I rate this game 9/10 Pokeballs.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • How I missed this for so long I'll never know. Please, in the future, read the stickies of the section to determine how long your review should be.

Nice try, and better luck next time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back