• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    i have completed chapter 40 (become the champion)... now should i go to the orange isle or i should be getting a letter from bruno to start the yellow arc???

Years
  • i have completed chapter 40 (become the champion)... now should i go to the orange isle or i should be getting a letter from bruno to start the yellow arc???

You need to go to prof oak in pallet he gives a ticket then go to vermilion and talk to a captain with a vaporeon and do some things there but the chapter aint completed for beta 7.6 so you cant go to the Orange isle yet
    Wait for beta 8

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    Lol, I've already confirmed it since the very beginning.

Lol, tbh, I rather see pokemon other than charizard get to have Mega form since I'll definitely put Mega Charizard in Pokemon Adventure Blue Chapter lol.

I'm studying Bachelor of Education: Primary Education.

Hehe I never said it was a bad thing :)
    I think my problems with Charizard is the fact, he's already got 2 forms in official games, and Red does not even have a Charizard...but oh well :D

That's interesting! It's nice to know a bit behind the creator of these hacks, I'd hate to be a teacher personally >.<

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Hey ! I found a glitch in the safari zone. If you click retire, it doesn't do anything, but it ends the step counter and you can actually battle all the pokemon in safari zone, and not use safari balls to capture em. Not a very major bug.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    You need to go to prof oak in pallet he gives a ticket then go to vermilion and talk to a captain with a vaporeon and do some things there but the chapter aint completed for beta 7.6 so you cant go to the Orange isle yet
    Wait for beta 8

so after team rocket steals the vaporeon u can do nothing but wait for the next beta???

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Mega Evolution Votes Roundup:

Charizard x
    Nidoking
    Pikachu/raichu
    Poliwrath
    Steelix
    Snorlax
    Lapras
    Mega aracanine
    Pidgeot
    Aerodactyl
    Rapidash
    Tyranitor
    Charizard Y
    Ninetails
    Milotic
    Swampert X
    Golem
    Blaziken
    Dragonite
    Nidoqueen
    Gyarados
    Absol
    Magnetric
    Espeon
    Blastoise
    Typhlosion
    [FONT=&quot]Scizor

[/FONT]
    Nidoking jumped up one spot to 2nd rank. Pikachu made a huge jump from 11th place to 3rd place. Poliwrath sadly dropped from 1st to 2nd to 4th! Steelix made a small leap from 7th place to 5th place. Aerodaytl jumped from 17th place to 10th place.

Pokemon like Lapras, Golem, Arcanine, Pidgeot and Charizard Y dropped in ranks when Pikachu and Steelix moved up.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hey ! I found a glitch in the safari zone. If you click retire, it doesn't do anything, but it ends the step counter and you can actually battle all the pokemon in safari zone, and not use safari balls to capture em. Not a very major bug.

Yep, as of now, I still don't know how to reprogram that script back in. I'll figure it out one day :/

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2018
    another problem !! :( my ivysaur is not evolving wid d primal roots ... what to do ?? am i ruined nw ?? its not continuing nw i mean now how to fight that 3 headed legendary birds pokemon ??

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    another problem !! :( my ivysaur is not evolving wid d primal roots ... what to do ?? am i ruined nw ?? its not continuing nw i mean now how to fight that 3 headed legendary birds pokemon ??

sabrina is hidden behind Zapmolcuno (bad layout there is no indication she is still there), after using the primal roots on ivysaur you need to talk to her for the overworld sprite to change and have the battle start.

~Shy

Excuse my grammar I'm Filipino
    Years
  • I need help again god these game is so confusing.
    After I got Gyarados and Surf, where to go next?
    I went to Route 9 and 10 but I can't pass any farther there. The guy keep saying I can't pass

I need help again god these game is so confusing.
    I went to Route 9 and 10 but I can't pass any farther there. The guy keep saying I can't pass

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2015
    Can someone help me ?
    I'm in Cinabar Island and in the secretbase 'what can i do now ?

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • I need help again god these game is so confusing.

I need help again god these game is so confusing.
    a Dude, Remember that place where you GOT Misty's Gyarados for a Krabby? Surf down That Path and head to Seafoam island
    Can someone help me ?
    I'm in Cinabar Island and in the secretbase 'what can i do now ?
    By Secret Base you Mean Blaine's Volcano Lab Right? There's Fossil Reviving Machine In Upper-Right Corner of Blaine's Lab. There also A PC In the Labortory & Add Aerodactyl to your Party or else You wont progress to the Next Chapter

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2014
    dude, I just want to take time out of my day to thank you for creating these awesome games. I just finished RED's chapter and I gotta say, you really got me hooked. I dont know if I should start GREEN's game or not cause I will just become too impatient to wait for the next betas. But dude, YOU ARE A GENIUS. These games are, in my opinion, extremely better than the originals and even the newer games. Hope to come back and see that you finished RED

oh, and 5 points for poliwrath please

Alex Night

Charmander Shepard
    Years
  • Mega Evolution Votes Roundup:

Charizard x
    Nidoking
    Pikachu/raichu
    Poliwrath
    Steelix
    Snorlax
    Lapras
    Mega aracanine
    Pidgeot
    Aerodactyl
    Rapidash
    Tyranitor
    Charizard Y
    Ninetails
    Milotic
    Swampert X
    Golem
    Blaziken
    Dragonite
    Nidoqueen
    Gyarados
    Absol
    Magnetric
    Espeon
    Blastoise
    Typhlosion
    [FONT=&quot]Scizor

[/FONT]
    Nidoking jumped up one spot to 2nd rank. Pikachu made a huge jump from 11th place to 3rd place. Poliwrath sadly dropped from 1st to 2nd to 4th! Steelix made a small leap from 7th place to 5th place. Aerodaytl jumped from 17th place to 10th place.

Pokemon like Lapras, Golem, Arcanine, Pidgeot and Charizard Y dropped in ranks when Pikachu and Steelix moved up.
    Oh man, that list is starting to get intense. I hope Nidoking doesn't make the top. That thing is a beast enough as it is. xD Well, whichever way it goes I'm sure it will be exciting in the end.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2015
    where is route 7 ?
    after blaine i got back to pallet town and then i get a call
    help me pleas.
    thanx

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    Here is the picture Rocketman (the one on the left i control and the one on the right is stationary):

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2015
    i can walk to celadon city to route 8 and then i'm in lavender town.
    i can not see route 7. only on map.

Back