• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Trading Shiny from trades for others Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    Hi !

I'm doing a little thread because I want something easy for everybody. So I'm making a little break on my Shiny Living Dex in Fire Red / Leaf Green by doing a Shiny Living Dex on 6G by trading...

So I've some Shiny (around 50 right now) ready to trade (got them from trades, but they are the Shiny that i already own so I can trade them), i'm looking for Shiny that i don't have (i don't care of iv's / egg moves etc)

I'm interessted into bulk trades. All the Shiny can be trades, but i can't prove at 100% they are 100% legit, but they are allowed in game, so.

http://www.livingdex.xyz/user/aligatueur

Here's the link of what i've to trade !

Thanks o/

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2020
    I have Shiny Yveltal, Xernas, Hippowdon and Trapinch. Interested in any of them?

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Hi !

I'm doing a little thread because I want something easy for everybody. So I'm making a little break on my Shiny Living Dex in Fire Red / Leaf Green by doing a Shiny Living Dex on 6G by trading...

So I've some Shiny (around 50 right now) ready to trade (got them from trades, but they are the Shiny that i already own so I can trade them), i'm looking for Shiny that i don't have (i don't care of iv's / egg moves etc)

I'm interessted into bulk trades. All the Shiny can be trades, but i can't prove at 100% they are 100% legit, but they are allowed in game, so.

http://www.livingdex.xyz/user/aligatueur

Here's the link of what i've to trade !

Thanks o/
    want a shiny
    638.png
    for that shiny
    640.png
    ?

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    I have a shiny Snorunt and a shiny German Carvanha would you like them, I am not sure if the Carvanha is legitimate though...

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
    Years
  • i have shiny cubone, tyrunt, hawlucha, shiny competitive greninja, shiny competitive porygon-z. do you have any shiny competitive pokes? and do any of my pokemon catch interest.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    Hi,
    Well my Shiny competitive pokémon are from my own collection, and I'm not willing to trade them.

It's only Shiny random Pokémon i've caught from wi-fi (in double) that i'm willing to trade in order to make a little Shiny Livingdex by trading.

Sorry

Years
  • hey i have: articuno, dratini, ditto, conkeldurr, rayquaza, yveltal, xerneas and milotic to offer if you´re interested in any of them i´m interested in the following pokemon:
    Mew, Sneazel, zangoose, honedge, litwick and Flygon

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    I'd be happy to trade my Shiny Wooper, Wurmple, Hoppip, Slugma, Seviper, Pichu

For your 6:
    Darumaka, Joltik, Ferroseed, Mienfoo, Rufflet, and Honedge
    I'll send a pm =]

Years
  • Hi I have a question. I have almost an entire shiny living dex myself, but most of them don't have IV's. Do you know if any of yours got IV's? And do they all have the blue pentagon?

I might be able to help you with a lot of them

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back