• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew EX 120/124 Dragons Exalted

Years
  • The idea of Card of the Week is to rate cards on just about any aspect you wish. Just keep it PG/PG-13 and rate only the card posted in the first post of a given week's Card of the Week thread!

For this week's card, we're returning to the modern era to the Dragon Exalted set.
    Spoiler:

Some questions to get you started:
    What decks is this useful in?
    What cards does it combo well with?
    What do you think about the card's capabilities?
    What do you think about the card art?

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    Possibly my favorite card ever. I really wanted it when it first came out, and it was my first full art pull ever. And i freaking love mew. I dont know much about playability, but its attack and ability seem to be pretty solid. Only downside seems to be its low hp for an ex card.

And its just a beautiful card.

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • The artwork on this card just looks awesome ! The downside is that Mew-EX will not see much play due to his low HP. His versatility is nice, but you need to make sure he is played at a correct time which your opponent cannot just counter with an opposing Mewtwo-EX for the revenge knock out.
    Also this card is not exactly the best to start with. If he has no Pokemon to copy attacks, then Mew-EX is a sitting duck until you bench useful Pokemon. I remember my opponent in a tournament starting with a Mew-EX and I started with a Mewtwo-EX. I just attached a Double colorless Energy and began damaging it. He tried to retreat, but I just used a Pokemon Catcher to get an easy 2 prizes to start the game.
    It could be a nice tech card if you wish to counter certain match ups but I believe Mewtwo-EX is a stronger card to play in the current meta-game.

Back