• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon hat pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    attached is a pin I make, specifically for hats but not limited to them of course, they're also much better quality compared to normal pins(better quality paint, thickness, plating, overall durability).

I will surely be making more pokemon designs in the future, I'm just waiting to get more graphics made into pins.

you can get these pins at the url at the bottom, I will be lowering the prices for a limited time to somewhere around $10 including shipping, bulk orders(5 or more) will be cheaper but you should email me in advance of making the purchase [mod edit; removed personal email].
    i also sell stickers, shirts, prints, and more at the second url.

[mod edit; removed links]

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sorry friend, but PC is not to be used as a platform to plug or sell personal goods. Your pins are very nice, and I hope you continue to showcase them, but unfortunately it's you can't actually sell or distribute any times on this website. Good luck though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back