• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Shall we keep doing these polls?

Continue with Weekly Poll?

• Yes

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
  • The question is quite simple. I've been doing these since there's no moderator, but I want to make sure that you guys actually like these polls.

Years
  • I'll certainly keep voting on them as they come, but I know it'll be hard to think of different subjects to make polls on for a while. So I voted yes.

Years
  • I voted yes as well. They can help promote activity within the section, even with no official mod around.

Years
  • I voted yes as well, I agree with Hikamaru about it making the section more active (just look at the numbers that the Poll section's been getting on the Favourite Type threads... I mean I know it IS the poll section and everything lol but still, it just proves that people love polls haha) as well as helping to remember some of our favourite Pokémon and features from this generation :)

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Nah Necrum keep it up, I like the initiative. I don't see the difference between these threads and any other poll threads in this forum, besides the prefix. Other people besides mods are able to create these though, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back