• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has anyone used audible.com?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    Super random question!!! I don't even know where to pose this question but if its in the wrong spot feel free to move it. Has anyone ever used audible.com to get audio books? I got a book on there and I've been listening to it but I was just wondering if there was a way I could put it onto my ipod and listen on there instead of the computer. Anyone know?

Sirfetch’d

This is more of a tech question I think so I am going to move this on over to the Lab :)

Karous

Captain Obvious
    Years
  • Yes, I've done this before for road trips. All you have to do is download the Audible app via iTunes and log into your account, then you'll have access to them on your iPod.

Back