• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who here do you consider a close friend?

Sirfetch’d

I have over 120 people on my friends list but I was going through it earlier and realized only a handful of them are actual friends that I converse with and am close to. Who are your closest friends here?

I'd say I'm closest to Alex, Syndrome, Christos, Kaori, Aurora, Ben, Sophie, Snowflake, Archy, wolf, Cay, Lala, Omi, Shawn, Anti and Noa. There are many more people I speak to(like literally every BS member) and am friends with but these are the people I'd consider my closest friends.

Last edited:

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    Considering the fact that I've only been a member for a month, I think it's a safe bet that I'm not close with anybody yet.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • nobody, zero, nope

Shuhbooty

space and time
    Years
  • I'm slowly making friends! But maybe I should give it more time before I can say I have close friends on here, hehe. :)

(def looking for friends, send friend apps via PM)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    My closest friends here are probably Remus, Castform, François, Olli, TwilightBlade and golurks were meant to fly. I do have a lot of other people I'd consider close friends (#TeamTrivia!) but the ones I listed are the ones I talk to almost every day, even whilst I was away from PC, and I do a lot of stuff with outside of PC/talk to all the time on Skype (other than Blade but I'll always love her dearly regardless ♥). I'm super tired so probably missing off someone important but people know I love them!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • User Toshinori and Myystogan, but they don't really come online anymore. I'm VERY hard to get close to, js. Don't even try my patience, I don't have any.

Said two people I talk to elsewhere.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Technically I only know one swede here and he's not really living close to me, so none!

(ok tbh i do have some really close friends here <3)

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Can't say many people can deal with my personality. And even those that try, often times get surprised and turned off pretty easily. Also can't say that it's easy to make friends, when seemingly everyone wants to be treated like a special snowflake.

Eh, whatever. Less stuff on my friends list means less clutter. :P

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Pretty much the majority of the people who I've talked to extensively in Discord. Nina, Candy, Ellie, Ben, Smocks, Symphony, and a few others. I kinda have a hard time making new friends.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    ben until the pun incident

we haven't spoken since

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
  • There are a bunch of people here who did/do hang out at my home forum, so any of those guys. ^^

People who I met here on PC? Probably Archy, Dragon, Sheep, or Dedenne.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    'Spinda' and Ashley, while not that close to Janna (especially nowadays) due to time zone and my own busy schedule, I'd like to think her as a good friend too! (:

Last edited:
    Back