• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • If it weren't for the leaks Australians would've been the first ones to get the games...sad to see that their one chance of being first for once (even before JP) was ruined like this...

Years
  • If it weren't for the leaks Australians would've been the first ones to get the games...sad to see that their one chance of being first for once (even before JP) was ruined like this...

Yeah but Australians will still be first in terms of the general release, the last time Australians got a game first as far as international releases go was Gold and Silver. The only time we were in front of the Americans until now. I don't think the Canadians leaking screenshots has ruined the game, but at least I've got enough info to know what Pokemon I'll eventually use on my team!

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
    Years
  • The game isn't ruined for me, Mega gengar would just be a nice surprise. xD Since the first gen ghost trio are my favorite pokemon.

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
  • Only a week to go. :D
    this is going to be so awesome!
    Going on a new journey with new pokemon in a new world.
    Player customizing and a whole new way to play pokemon. I'm so pumped! ^^

Edit: Daylight savings just started over here. I had to put my clock 1 hour forward. :)

Last edited:
    Years

IT REALLY IS :( I hate the stores who released it early soooo much. And because of them, most of the games content have been revealed. Words aren't enough! >:(

That aside, my excitement for X and Y haven't bugged an inch, this will without a doubt be the longest week of my life!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    So even with avatars and signatures disabled I still couldn't avoid some spoilers. :(

Guys can you please discuss spoilers in their threads, thanks. I don't really want to go around VMing/PMing people to change their avatars/sigs, either.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    For me it seems to be 2 weeks because Amazon say 17-18 for delivery, I hope it will be earlier than that.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Woo 1 week left! can not wait till its released hopefully not too much else gets leaked, i am hoping for some kind of confirmation theres more than 70 new pokemon but would prefer not to know all of them

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
  • Woo 1 week left! can not wait till its released hopefully not too much else gets leaked, i am hoping for some kind of confirmation theres more than 70 new pokemon but would prefer not to know all of them

I believe with all the leaks lately we're past the 70 mark. Though I could be wrong

Years
  • I believe with all the leaks lately we're past the 70 mark. Though I could be wrong

Especially given we've now seen more than 70 new Kalos Pokemon, counting both those that were officially revealed as well as the ones we found out via the leaks of the game footage, you could say we've definitely crunched that rumor as false. I'm hoping someone might leak Xerneas stats or even show us some Kalos Legendaries, we need to see more of them!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I believe with all the leaks lately we're past the 70 mark. Though I could be wrong
    how many mountain kalos pokemon cos i have a fairly good idea of how many are in the other dexes but not on the mountain i have 54 kalos with central and coastal combined not including mega's

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I've been looking forward to the 3DS Pokémon game since the 3DS came out. This game is going to be great and I am excited to see the 3D battles and some of the other features.

Starchomp

Avid Gambler
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    I'm so close I can almost taste it.

Mega Charizard here I come baby!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I'd like to request a title change to add a note that explicitly says no spoilers allowed.

Something like this:
    Countdown to X and Y: 7 Days Left [DON'T POST SPOILERS OR LEAKS]

Would really help.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Finally done with one of my examination today and waiting for my next paper which is on 11th and the day after will going to be awesome! Semester break with Pokemon Y..hooray! Waiting for 12th of October feels like an eternity for past couple of weeks. Must survive another week..sigh. :(

blue

gucci
    Years
  • This time next week guys... ;)

Getting really hyped now with all these reviews of the games coming in, great scores so far!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • One week left I really can't believe it! I'm working on a drawing for the occasion. I'm hoping to have it done and posted online on X and Y's release date. I want to do something special as a way to celebrate the release despite probably not being able to get the games on the 12th.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Agreed on the no spoilers welcome here notion. This should be a palace where everyone can talk freely without being afraid of running into any spoilers they didn't want to know. If you want to discuss them, then use the thread, X and Y New Photos Leaked. And if you absolutely must, then please use the spoiler tags.

With just one more week left to go, I'm now going dark. I indulged on the mass amount of spoilers leaked this week, but with a week before release day, I'm going to avoid as much as I can. Since I can't actually avoid this forum entirely, I'll only talk about the games only where it's safe. Luckily, most of my time will go into playing SoulSilver anyway as I try to complete it again before next Saturday.

Just one week though!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back