• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Pokémon Club Directory and Reservation Thread - Please read before making a club!

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • I'd like to reserve an Antagonist's Club that encompasses all villanous teams if that's possible! ^.^

Would a club solely based on Teams Magma and Aqua be different enough from the above reserved Antagonist Club to be made as well? If not, I understand. I don't want to create a Club too similar to someone else's. But if it is considered different enough, I'd like to reserve it.

I think we can get away with both of these types of clubs. The Antagonist's Club would be a broader spectrum including how the villainous teams relate to each other comparatively, while the individual villainous team clubs would be more focused discussions specifically about each team. So these are both fine with me, you'll have them until 9/25.

Back