• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'd have loved to see Pokemon Conquest get animated...

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • What Spinoff games have you always wanted to see get an anime special? I've been craving a Pokemon Conquest special for years, and never got one. =/ I've also always wanted a spinoff of the Pokemon Trading Card game, but never got THAT, either.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I wish they made specials for Colosseum and XD. I've always wanted to know what the characters' voices would sound like, especially Miror B. I wish they made one for Super Mystery Dungeon as well.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I am also going to say Colosseum and XD. But It needs to be a series and not just a special or two. Both Colosseum and XD were by far some of my favorite pokemon games and I would love them to re release them on the 3DS or something.

I don't really care about Rangers, Conquest or Mystery Dungeons. Conquest might be far better as an anime though.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I wish they made specials for Colosseum and XD. I've always wanted to know what the characters' voices would sound like, especially Miror B. I wish they made one for Super Mystery Dungeon as well.

SMD got a few animated specials though.

I wish Rangers got more love, they got showed off a bit in the anime, and sadly I think thats what work best, more games on the other hand.. please.

Conquest would seem interesting, though a bit weird to think about.

Back