• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal Lineup- Need urgent advice

chief peanut

Ipod GOD
Years
  • current lineup at Darkwood:

Lvl 34 Totodile, for quick lvling up

lvl 35 eevee (trying to get espeon)

lvl 36 pidgeot (possible switch with a skarmory I just caught?)

lvl 35 growlithe (waiting till flamethrower to evolve)

lvl 37 electabuzz (Complete TANK knows firepuch, dynamicpunch, thunderpunch, and quick attack and I am waiting for thunder)

lvl 19 dratini (lvling up with exp share)

So is this all right, or should I make changes?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Moving to in-game team help forum. List some movesets please, because we can't really help you much til you do that.

chief peanut

Ipod GOD
    Years
  • Moving to in-game team help forum. List some movesets please, because we can't really help you much til you do that.

Electabuzz lvl 38- Quick attack(gonna replace with thunder) Fire punch, dynamicpunch, thunderpunch w/quick claw

Eevee lvl 35- tackle, bite, sand-attack, quick attack (really frustrated it isn't happy enough to evolve yet. >_< ) w/pink bow

Pidgeot lvl36- Fly, sand-attack, wing attack, quick attack w/kings rock

growlithe lvl36- bite, flame wheel, ember, take down w/amulut coin

Dratini lvl 25- waterfall, thunder wave, dragon wave, extremespeed w/exp. share

croconaw lvl 36- ice punch, bite, surf, slash w/mystic water

I also have a lvl 32 gyrados, caught suicine (lvl 40), and have a skarmoury lvl 27 which are my backup pokemon.

chief peanut

Ipod GOD
    Years
  • What's the urgency again?
    What kind of help do you need?

Mainly my team is too weak because I am waiting for specific moves before I evolve them. Like eevee is now lvl 40 and not an Espeon 9 (I am treating it nice, honest!) and I need it to evolve to get psych up and psychic as it has missed out on psybeam. My growlithe also needs flamethrower, and dratini a decent dragon move (it knows dragonsbreath right now) and maybe an electric type move for dratini. But, I can't get these moves unless i lvl them up a lot, or play loads at the game corner for blizzard and fire blast.

So, in essence, I don't feel that my tream is ready yet and will get potentially swept away by Lance, since they do not have any super-strong moves yet, apart from my Feraligatr who I have focused on by giving it loads of calcium (I think that's the one) and giving it mystic water.

Back