• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poison Heal Gliscor? Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey guys, only just signed up and am in need of a Gliscor/Gligar with Poison Heal. I don't care about IVs or nature! Would be a massive help! Have been looking for one for like ages! Have some semi-decent pokes for trade if you want something in return!

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • Hey guys, only just signed up and am in need of a Gliscor/Gligar with Poison Heal. I don't care about IVs or nature! Would be a massive help! Have been looking for one for like ages! Have some semi-decent pokes for trade if you want something in return!

I have several Gligar with Immunity, which becomes Poison Heal when it evolves. And I can trade it holding a Razor Fang so you can evolve it at your leisure or breed and evolve another Gligar.

Years
  • Thanks dude, I'll take you on that offer! You don't need to give me the razor claw if you want to dude because I'll properly breed it again! My FC is 5086-4173-0543 and my IGN is Luke.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Thanks dude, I'll take you on that offer! You don't need to give me the razor claw if you want to dude because I'll properly breed it again! My FC is 5086-4173-0543 and my IGN is Luke.

If you'll be online in around 3 to 4 hours from the time of this post of mine, I can go online the game and trade you one. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back