• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Anime & Comics Unite!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I'm not that good, but hey, you gotta start somewhere!

200 x 200 Icons
    Spoiler:

150 x 150 Icons
    Spoiler:

Tags newest to oldest
    Spoiler:

Drawings (coming soon)

More to come! I'm open to suggestions, but I don't feel like I'm good enough to make a shop yet.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Mmm you already know I'm a fan of your icons~

I do like your tag work though. I appreciate that you're not afraid to use those blinding colors, pink, blue, yellow and the like. I am a little concerned about your text placement on the butterfly piece, however. Still, nothing bad in my opinion! Keep up the great work bb.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Mmm you already know I'm a fan of your icons~

I do like your tag work though. I appreciate that you're not afraid to use those blinding colors, pink, blue, yellow and the like. I am a little concerned about your text placement on the butterfly piece, however. Still, nothing bad in my opinion! Keep up the great work bb.

Ermahgerd first comment, thanks! ^^
    I'm thinking of working on a Skins icon set. :p

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Home and updating my gallery again.

VTkhPvG.png

I tried to get a c4d the mask in the background but I just couldn't get it to work out. It still feels a bit empty.

A few more 150 x 150 icons:

CDaHoeK.png
    fMLyVna.png
    FftiQBH.png
    f77vgaG.png
    42qnCho.png
    JyLPwl6.png
    mBDz11Q.png
    ibSG0pQ.png

fOQTv4Q.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    ibSG0pQ.png

This one literally made me gasp when I saw it.

I don't know what it is, but the way you captured these characters took my breath away. This, this right here, is one of the best pieces of work I've ever seen come from you. <3

Back