• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I ACCIDENTLY RELEASED MY ARCEUS

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2014
    ✪∞☯ Pokemon ☯∞✪

i ACCIDENTLY released my arceus lvl 100. How i did that. i saw an arceus with lvl 100 with higher attack on GTS so i wanted to trade so i released my arceus. but then i went to catch the pokemon the guy needed but the trade disappered then i lost my arceus.
    :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • That's why you don't release such a rare pokemon until the trade is 100% done, otherwise you'll have the risk of losing everything.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    No one can deposit an Arceus, or any event-only legends through the GTS.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've released a Pokémon before accidentally, and although it wasn't too important to me, it was still a little disappointing; definitely understand how you might be feeling on this.

Anyhow, I'm moving this thread to Pokémon Gaming Central for you, as it might fit better there. Hope you don't mind!

Moved.

Years
  • So lets see, you released a Pokemon, because you saw a better one on the GTS, where you cant put the same Pokemon?

Come on, you're not.even.trying.

Back