• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alpha Sapphire Battle Masion team

Years
  • I'm tryin to make a team resembling my awesome SoulSilver team. I can't trade and I have no way of transfering my team.

Dusclops @ Quick Claw

Pressure

252 def 252 sp.def 4 hp
    Impish
    - Shadow Sneak

- Will-O-Wisp
    - Pain Split
    - Confuse Ray
    His role was to open, burn the opposition and out last it, using Pain Split to heal. I can't evolve a Dusknoir.

Weavile @ Scope Lens
    Pressure
    252 atk 252 spd 4 def
    Lonely

- Ice Shard

- Faint Attack
    - Low Kick
    - Taunt
    The revenge killing machine. I'm not even sure what to replace him with. So much win.

For my last spot I'm thinking Mega Gardevoir sweeper. Still have to do more research and get all the breeding items.
    How can I best replace my team with others to fill the same roles? This team will be used for all the Battle Masion modes.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    What does your SoulSilver team consist of? If we could gather info on it, it'd likely be more easy to lend suggestions.

Anyhow, one thing I would recommend trying, first and foremost, is to perhaps remove Quick Claw from Dusclops, and give Eviolite. Dusknoir's very tank-y, and its pre-evolution could be even more do, in a way, if it was given this particular item to hold. I've tried Eviolite Dusclops a couple of times before; it was decent, I would say!

As for your third team member, Mega-Gardevoir does sound like a good option. Alongside, another Pokémon we could consider carrying is Togekiss. With para-flinch strategy, it has chance to wreak some major havoc.

Years
  • The two that i posted are part of my team with the third being a Togekiss. Thats one I'm planing on replacing with Mega Gardevoir though. The moves I taught it are quite amatureish and its nature isn't great.
    Togekiss@Metronome
    Hustle
    Unknown EV spread
    Serious
    -Extrasensory
    -Aura Sphere
    -Ancient Power
    -Wish
    Yeah not the best attacks, but I really tried to go with my gut and pick useful moves. The main problem I have is replacing my revenge killer Weavile. As I said before, I don't knoe where to start with that. Seriously gave Evolite a thought and I think I'm gonna try get it in my SSilver game. As awesome as I think my team is, I only have one banner thingy and thats at the Arcade. I hope the extra info helps.

Back