• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my Pokemon Y team

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Hi, I'm new here so I don't know if there's already a thread I should put this in but anyway. My team has: Ho-Oh, Swampert, Durant, Luxray, Mismagius, and mewtwo. So what do you think should I change it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    You should probably try replacing Durant with either Metagross or Scizor; they'd be able to perform a lot better, I'm sure. As for you other team members, what moves do you have on them?

AceTheHanyou

ShakeTheHanyou
    Years
  • For this Team I'll drop Durant, if you want a Steel type you have plenty to choose from since you're playing Y. So I'll suggestion you used Metagross (High D, P-Attack, Decent S-Attack), Steelix (Straight Defense), Aegislash (with stance change), You can even used Scizor which will give you a super attack plus a mega evo. Maybe you like Misamagius, but I would dump her for a Gengar, Alakazam, Espeon something along the line of high s-attack. If you don't want to used Legendaries replacement for Ho-oh- Charizard, Arcanine, Volcanroa, Magmortar. Replacements for Mewtwo, Gardevoir, Gallade, Alakazam, Espeon.

Back