• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Tetsu looked out at what he had done with a stone dead look plastered onto his face, tears building up in his eyes. Watching as first Kallie, and then Aria charged towards him, he quickly teleported to the edge of the clearing and began to run off into the forest, clearly destraught. Never looking back, the young boy ran as fast as he could towards the Mountain, tripping several times over various rocks and branches, only to get up and continue to run.

He hadn't meant to harm anyone, especially with the meager attack he had fired, and the fact that he did weighed heavily upon his soul.

Half way to Mt. Coronet, he felt as if he could run no further. Stopping, he dropped to his knees and began to sob, allowing all of his sorrow and regret to flow down his cheeks and onto the ground, a waterfall of emotions. Feeling the need to be alone, he receeded from his partner's mind entirely, allowing himself to wallow in his own pity.

He stayed like this until his tears had completely dried up and his eyes were bloodshot, the surrounding skin a light pink. Letting out a sigh, he turned towards the mountain and began to walk, feeling a sudden urge to see the place where he had obtained his powers, and hopefully, to give them up.

After several minutes, he began to near the base of the mountain, the sounds of battle filling the air.

His sorrow replaced with curiosity, he made his way through the foliage until he hit the edge of the forest, a large clearing breaking way and giving him a clear view of the mountain.

From his hidden position at the forest's edge, he could see several figures, a group of them very clearly engaging in battle with what he could determine from his grandfather's journal, was a Haxorus wielder. Reaching out with his keen ralts-like senses, he began to fill himself with the emotions of the combatants, allowing their feelings to become his own.

He began to shiver as the emotions from the Haxorus wielder began to block out all others, a blinding mixture of Pain, Sorrow, Muderous Intent, Anger, and insanity. Whatever this person was, it wasn't human.

As he watched the battle rage on, the Haxorus-wielder began to prepare what seemed to be an incredibly powerful attack, glowing blade-like appendages erupting from its body. The girl whom the attack was aimed at was too close to be able to avoid it, and instantly Tetsu realized that this was his chance for redemption. Quickly initiating his teleportation, he jumped beside the girl and quickly thrust her out of the way, taking the full force of the Guillotene.

As the blades connected with his body, they tore straight through his gutt and blood spattered to the ground. Falling backwards, he hit the ground and began spasming and gasping for air, a steady flow of blood pouring down his side.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Mako Reese
Mt.Coronet

As Amethyst took to his side, Mako stopped, rather surprised. She took a stance and then unleashed a flurry of well calculated attacks on the Haxorus. Mako was so shocked he could barely move, and yet so inspired. ...Why am I holding back? Kraus' words started to take an effect on him. But before he knew it, Amethyst was being pelted by attacks, and the Haxorus-wielder was moving in for a guillotine attack.

Why am I so weak?

Mako was unable to move, he couldn't think straight. Still Amethyst avoided the attack, but only because another was to take the brunt of the attack. Blood flew everywhere, and the damage done seemed fatal. Mako watched Tetsu, and his eyes widened, his face filled with horror, tightening from out of terror. He looked at the bloodied Amethyst, and the injured Lucy. His mind was racing at a mile a minute, he had no idea what to do. The Haxorus-wielder stood close to him, and charged at him for the attack. However, rather than preparing to fight, Mako fell to his knees and...threw up. It was strange, and it even set his sadistic adversary back. Mako slowly rose to his feet and said, "He...he was right" His hair grew, as did his nails and teeth, but...he was still Mako, there was no Creed this time around. A dark aura emanated from his person, but it was different than before, it was much more controlled, and much more fearsome; one could literally feel Mako's swelled emotions coming off of him. "I always hoped that there would be some hero to save me in any situation, and I was weak because of it. I made myself weak."

The Haxorus, again, charged at Mako. Mako, in response, lifted his hand, and from it a dark energy started to appear. The Haxorus-wielder didn't falter, embedding her fang into his right shoulder, as if to rip off the useless arm. Mako, in response, moved his hand to the girl's face and unleashed a Dark Pulse attack, sending her back quite a ways. He didn't stop there, he then dashed up to her before she could stand up and pinned her to the ground. He used Dragon Breath directly on her face and punched her in the face several times and then proceeded to unleash a seemingly endless amount of Headbutt attacks, also to her face, anger teeming from his person. His rampage didn't stop, and after a while so much blood was shed it was hard to tell how much of it was Mako's and how much of it was the girl's. Then, abruptly, he stopped. He stood up, and turned towards the others. His eyes were colorless and empty, his vision was blurry, there was blood all over his person, and he was shaking uncontrollably. After only a few moments, he wasn't able to move anymore, and fell to the ground.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Kalie took Spark's arm and slung it over her shoulders, giving her support. "Does it hurt? Like did it break or something?

"No, its just sore, I think I hit my head on the fall though." Spark rubbed her head with her free arm, the other was still in pain."I promise to take you to the mountain, but you have to promise never to lose control. Even if you don't mean it, others will get hurt."

Kalie nodded, "I promise, but who do we follow?"

"My sister of course, he ran toward the mountain, maybe we can apologize later." She sighed, "Can you take me up to Aria?" Kalie nodded and helped Spark up to Aria.

"Aria, we need to get Kalie to the top, she needs the same power you have, but I don't want to go near it so can you leave me at the bottom? If I get a spirit then I may become a bad person, and I can't be bad, I just can't. So I want you to take Kalie to the top, leve me at the bottom alone and come down after. I will be fine."

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria had stopped walking after a few minutes, and had leaned up against a tree. She soon saw Spark and Kalie walk up.

"But I thought we already clarified... Fine, but I'm not just leaving you behind. Let's go back to our base camp. We should have more than enough to last you until we get back." Aria said, sad that Spark wouldn't admit that she had spirits.

I wouldn't be suprised if her spirits told her that. They wouldn't want something like Eterna to happen again... Aria thought as they walked back to the camp. They arrived reasonably quickly, and Aria got more firewood, making a large pile.

"If you need anything, the remainder of the supplies are in my bag. Try not to attract any attention..." Aria said, and then began walking back up the mountain, Kalie in tow.

As they climbed, Aria heard the sounds of a dwindling battle. Aria sprinted towards the sound and soon broke the treeline, stopping as she saw the carnage sprawled in front of her. Her eyes passed over two girls, and came to rest on Tetsu, who had a horrible gash on his side.

"Arceus! Do either of you have a healing move? Never mind." Aria yelled as she sprung into action. She grabbed a shirt from her bag, and walked up to Tetsu.

"Calm down, you're going to survive this..." Aria said to Tetsu, applying the shirt to his wound. Hopefully, that would staunch the bleeding enough for a scab to form.

"Kalie! Go check those other two! You two, help in any way you can, start with making a fire!" Aria said, clearly panicked. Aria felt Eve enter her mind.

You are the one that needs to calm down. Please, for me as well as you. Everyone will be fine. Eve said, and Aria took a deep breath.

Thanks Eve, I don't know what I would do without you...

Without me, you'd still be starving away at the farm. But now isn't the time to be remembering sad thoughts...
Aria felt Eve recede from her mind. She looked back down to Tetsu, who was still gasping for breath.

"C'mon, don't die on me... I couldn't live with myself if I killed you..." She said, a tear running down her cheek.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Kalie
Kalie looked at all of carnage, quiet clearly something had gone down, even when asked to treat the wounded Kalie knew that she couldn't even do that. She felt so weak, like there was nothing she could do. She grabbed Aria's bag and brought it to her, "I don't know what medical supplies are." She looked down and noticed Tetsu, "Is this what spirits can do? Are people only allowed to become dead or violent?" As much as Kalie wanted revenge, this scene made her realize the consequence of it.

She looked about, there didn't seem to be more than one death, "Hey Aria, what if there are more? What if these people didn't come alone, would we be safe going to the top." Her eyes widened, "W-would Spark be safe alone? What if she is hurt like Tetsu. We have to get to the top, if we don't get more power then more pain will happen."

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
(@IceFyr & Khawill: STOP POSTING for a bit. We need to talk. I'll post in the OOC shortly.)

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

Aiden

Why do you never listen to me? If you killed him already we wouldn't be all the way over in Jubilife of all places!

"Shut up, will ya? I don't like killing kids."

Yeah, /sane ones/! Up, now. Aiden rose up into the air, a wild beam attack passing under him.

"Why is he attacking us anyways?"

It's a Dragon-type, honey. Most will attack anything that moves. Aiden turned around over the street to fire an Ice Beam to stop a Focus Blast before he tried to get away again. They're more stubborn than a rock, too. Really, you have a much better chance just fighting back instead of running away; he /will/ follow you.

"What, I can't slow him down?" A freezing Blizzard swept out of Aiden's sleeves, covering the roads and buildings below him in snow and hail as the spirit wielder chasing him blasted his way through the weather.

"Guess not." He didn't have much of a choice anymore. A bum arm thanks to a Dragon Pulse hampered his ability to use most of his attacks, and he never liked using Double Team. He had to use Blizzard, but it was too weak over such a large area.

Aiden, that dwelling has no inhabitants. Sometimes it was useful that Yukiko could read his mind. Aiden slipped inside and waited for the wielder to burst through the wall, already coating the inside with ice.

"C'mon big guy, let's see if you like the cold." He honestly wasn't too confident that he'd be able to freeze his pursuer quickly enough to avoid harm, but it was worth a shot if he got the headstart he's taking now.

"I'm gonna kill you, so you can make me stronger," the boy said, crushing the house's wall with an Earthquake. Then he muttered, "Then maybe he'll shut up."

"Just try." Aiden wasn't about to give up his PokéSpirit yet, facing the effects of another Earthquake while the home's interior frosted over at an alarming rate, a chilling vapor filling the room as Aiden's foe tried to blast his way out.

"LET ME SEE YOU SO I CAN KILL YOU!" Shards of ice started flying about when the wielder started using Earthquakes in a bigger rage, hurting himself in the process. Soon enough, everything in the house (and some of the area outside from the big hole in the wall) was frozen, save Aiden. The boy who attempted to kill him was encased in a large chunk of ice. A light was fading from the wielder's mouth, probably from an almost-charged Dragon Pulse.

"Sorry." Many of the features faded from the wielder's body as he died, namely the Pokémon traits that were drawn from his Hydreigon. His eyes faded into a colorless scowl, and where six thin, black wings were nothing was anymore. The boy disappeared entirely just a few moments later. Aiden took those few moments to watch before he saw that the appendages had extended from his own back, looking at a reflection in the ice now. His eyes acquired a red glow, and a purple, tread-like pattern ran down over his eyes and neck, trailing against the outside of his arms until the pattern finally stopped at the wrists, where it split and covered each finger in a veiny style. His clothes changed, too, just like they did when he fused with Yukiko. The collar and sleeves of his shirt had flared open in spiky fringes like flower petals—especially the former, which took on a purple color and grew much longer in the back. Unlike with Yukiko, where his pant legs had come together, the legs had returned to a split form with the same fringed flare as his shirt sleeves, though he still lacks any pockets besides the ones at the hip. The pants also turned purple and blue, contrary to their normal black.

You turned my wielder into a little boysicle and ate his life energy. Congratulations; you're a cold-blooded cannibal. The Hydreigon now in Aiden's head cackled at his own wit. My name is Hayden.

Aiden, Yukiko asked, must we keep this savage? It was already enough to absorb your assailant's energy, but... Hayden, is /already/ annoying the crap outta me. She almost proposed that the Hydreigon's wielder went on a rampage just because the Pokémon spirit was so irritating. Sadly, neither Aiden nor his Froslass had a clue about how to rid oneself of a PokéSpirit without, you know, dying somewhere along the way.

I can hear you, you know.

Good.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Bay
Celectic Town Ruins
Bay wandered into the sunlight that felt rejuvenating to all of him except for his eyes which grew accustomed to the darkness in the cave. He was temporarily blinded and so he sat down outside the exit of the cave. As he sat down he learned against the wall almost falling asleep after exploring for so long, but he had a feeling that time was of major importance even though there was no apparent need to rush. Bay got up hesitantly after he regained his sight and trudged forward until he reached a slope which he tumbled down almost as if some force was pulling him other than gravity itself. When he reach the bottom he landed on his back and dust rose from where he hit. He felt a dagger-sharp pain in his arm and yelled out in agony. It felt worse than it should have but Bay got up from the ground, after the dust settled, and let his arm fall limp. He dismissed it as a sprain and continued east for a little until the terrain was flat and at its lowest. Bay glanced around now, at a complete halt. The place appeared to be and old settlement but was now entirely abandoned. Bay sighed and settled his eyes on the shrine that was just ahead of him. It was grimy and in bad condition, with slight legibility, but enough to make it out. After reading it, Bay shrugged it off, the shrine and the sprain, and continued east, now going uphill. The pain in his arm phased in and out, but Bay managed to not show any sign of pain, although it hurt like hell. "In times like these, Flow never seemed to respond" Bay thought. He wished that paradise would be atop the hill but all that was there was a hard to distinguish dirt path that seemed like a ghost of a route that people seemed to have traveled until it was etched onto the earth. Bay pressed on seemingly on just will until he reached a turn on the path which led to a series of bridges he followed, leading back onto the dirt path, a house on the side of the road. He ran for once with superhuman speed until he reach the locked door. He pressed his ear to the door and listened to seem if it was occupied. To be sure he looked through the window and sure enough it was all empty except for an unmade bed. Laughing, Bay searched for a rock in the grass, found one the size of his fist and tossed it through the window. While hoping in he felt like he was robing someone but threw the thought away, hoping into the bed with a satisfied look before blacking out.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
Lucy - Base of Mt. Coronet
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy just sort of grasped at her arm, flexing it in an expiremental manner as she watched what went down. The others, they attacked. As she stabilized herself she felt a strong desire to join in, if not to protect Amethyst. However, the sheer offensive force deployed was... too much for her to get a punch in edgewise. She just sort of took several steps forward and... stopped. Huh.

Meanwhile, the haxorus wield sustained blow after blow until she really couldn't get back up and fight. Or rather, she was kind of beyond that. The girl wound up collapsing onto her knees and just sort of bodily falling over, where she proceeded to lay absolutely still for a moment before finally defusing. This was a good indication that she had perished.

Lucy just sort of stood there for a moment, observing the situation. Amethyst was... ...--She wasn't actually sure how Amethyst was, but the situation appeared to have died down. Pun intended. The boys lay mostly unconscious, and a voice grabbed her attention from nearby, but for now she only had one concern... the person still standing.

Lucy immediately moved over to Amethyst and crouched down, checking her over with scrutiny. It occured to her that she could only heal herself efficiently using her powers. Or... coould she? She got an idea, and held out her hand, or rather fingers. An icy power radiated from her palms, and she touched the wounds. They would sting momentarily, but the ultimate result was at least /some/ relief from pain.

...Meanwhile, a boy was wounded far worse. She did not seem to notice this, or rather it was a damn emergency and she hadn't even thought about it for the moment being. For the first few moments, she was merely silent. Finally, she spoke up with... a smile. If Amethyst looked, Lucy's arm seemed to have already started healing. She didn't seem to notice it if it was painful, but her rubber skin had merely... stretched back over the wound. It turned out her powers could be used with... mild success to counter damage /after/ it happened. Huh!

"You did good." Lucy said, seemingly proud of Amethyst. It was then that she stood up. She noted that Amethyst's dress was torn up, but it occured to her that there were more important things going on than decency right now. She glanced at the haxorus wielder briefly. "...Something was /wrong/ with her" she remarked in a disturbed tone, before continuing in a much more relaxed one. "...Her pokespirit is for the taking." she said, directed at Amethyst. It was almost as if she were hinting for Amethyst to take it. In truth, the thought /had/ crossed her mind. However, she wasn't opposed to gaining one more herself. These new people however. She did not understand why they were here. Why were they helping? They had no business helping?

Meanwhile, she went around and reluctantly used her powers to help the others, namely in the form of icing wounds. She never outright used ice punch, but she tapped into that power and applied it gently, completely ignoring the request to make a fire. Rather, as she got to Tetsu she responded to it as she reached down and fearlessly grasped his form, applying that icy touch.

"...I can't make a fire, but this'll probably help. We need to start moving again." she stated in a distant tone, reluctant to be close to the other. By we, she of course meant herself and hear group. None of these newcomers had expressed interest in following, and so she assumed they had none. She didn't trust this stranger. "...Why are you here?" she continued, asking the obvious.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark waited for Aria and Kalie to go out of sight, she figured that going with them would slow them down. Spark stretched, waiting around for those two could take all day, she became bored in a few minutes. You can follow them! The playful voice said. You'll be like a spy. Spark shook her head, "That is boring, and they'll find me." She rubbed her arm, still sore but not unusable. "I wish I could go and get a spirit too, I'd be as strong as Aria and still be good."

No you won't. This was the female voice from earlier, it sound malicious and venomous, You'd be a monster, I bet you would be the worst of them all. "But, but I'm a good person." She argued.

You think you can be good forever, everyone with power becomes corrupt. Why do you think spirits are given to children, they haven't lived long enough with any power to be dangerous. "No its because children are more likely to be good!"

Every adult was a child. With this new realization Spark stood up, "You mean every child who goes up and gets a spirit will grow up and become evil?" Exactly, "But how do you stop them, how do you keep them good?" Simple, you kill them. Kill them before they could ever grow up. You would be a good guy because there would be less bad people.

Don't listen to that!
This was the motherly voice, shouting in her head, You know killing is bad, no matter who it is for whatever reason. "But the kids will grow up and kill." She dropped to her knees holding her head, confused. "I bet there are some who are already killing, just like the lightning girl." She firmly grasped her head, feeling conflicted and stressed, "I at least have to kill her, right!"

She yelled, "Right?!"

Right. The other voices were subdued, Why don't you see if that Kalie girl knows anything, she seemed to know about the girl as well. The voice said slyly. "I don't have to kill her, just get information. I bet she will just tell me because I'm a friend." What if she doesn't? What if she claims not to know anything? "I don't know."

I'll tell you what that means, it means that she is friends with the lightning girl, she might even be taking Aria to die. Spark whispered, "Aria" and jerked up, "Aria could be in danger, I have to help her!"

In her mind things were becoming jumbled, she no longer could feel the other two voices, she just heard the darker voice, the one female voice that sounded malicious, evil, and like herself.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AMETHYST YULA
The Underaged Weavile Spirit Wielder

Facing imminent death, Amethyst shut her eyes tightly and awaited the end. However, nothing happened. Or rather, she was not hit by the Guillotine. She opened her eyes to see she was laying on the ground, and the woman was dead on the ground. It looked as if the Haxorus features were starting to disappear, and she looked like a normal... Psychopath. Her attention was directed to Lucy as she approached. She didn't speak, but gently prodded Amy's injuries. "A-ah.." She tensed a little, but whatever Lucy did seemed to be working, as the cuts didn't really hurt anymore. Of course, her favorite dress was now tattered and torn up. How was she supposed to replace it?? There was nothing in this world! Amethyst was only distracted from her thoughts when Lucy finally spoke.

"You did good."

Amethyst, starting to stand, looked up at Lucy with a surprised expression, her eyes beginning to shine. "R-Really...?" She smiled slightly. "I think that was my first battle..."

Lucy turned to the dead woman that nearly ripped Amy to shreds. "...Something was /wrong/ with her." Amethyst nodded in agreement. That girl had no reason to act like that! But was this fate deserved...?

Absolutely.

Amethyst blinked for a moment, questioning whether she had actually heard the voice she thought she heard. Sure enough, she heard it again.

You did the right thing kid. If you hadn't done what ya did the whole group coulda been dead. There was a small sense of pride in the Weavile's tone. That was odd. Maybe they found a point of friendship in battle?

I guess so...

Don't be modest! I'd 'ave never thought of blowing ice in her face! Ya know, that might've been the killing blow.

Amethyst shrugged, and her attention was brought back to Lucy.

"...Her pokespirit is for the taking." She seemed to be hinting that she thought Amethyst should have it.

Can... Can I do that? She wondered.

Yeah, go for it. You'll gain the powers this girl had along with mine. And honestly I'd appreciate having someone else in here to interact with.

I... I don't know how to--

Get over to her body, I'll help you.

Well... I could be better at protecting people... She decided to go for it, walking over to the dead body and... Holding a hand outward toward it. Would that work? Who knows.

Okay, kid. Just focus on the spirit inside the body, and I'll handle the rest.

Amethyst shut her eyes tightly. Focus on the spirit? She tried what she hoped might work. She could feel it! A new presence beginning to fill up inside her, a new set of skills and abilities beginning to surge power into her body! It was an amazing feeling!

Dawn

Years
(I'm assuming other people are waiting because WolfOfEve asked them to. Here's a brief post. Go fourth and prosper.)

Lucy - Base of Mt. Coronet
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy made a point to watch Amethyst while she was trying to get people up and moving. She didn't have a second pokespirit of her own. She had never felt compelled to search for one, had never seen a reason. She wasn't a fighter. She had no one to protect but herself.

...Except that wasn't true anymore. She had multiple people to protect, or at least amethyst. Now that she thought about it, maybe she should've grabbed that pokespirit for herself. ...It was too late to think about this however, as from what she could tell the process was already complete. She would have to start searching... and then it hit her. Searching for a second pokespirit involved killing someone.

...Maybe the next person she swallowed wouldn't be as lucky as Creed had.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
[Im back! Been busy w/ life, then got myself grounded...]

Aria Argoz

"I'm sorry to be leaving you in such a state, but we must be going. Kalie, c'mon." Aria said, standing up. She led Kalie up the mountain, stopping occasionally. They reached the top in a fair amount of time, seeing small patches of snow. As they reached the mountain's peak, Aria once again saw the Spire. It was glowing, and had a large cloud of spirits around it's top, making it appear as a tree. Aria stopped a few feet from the edge, but Kalie continued forward. Aria stood and watched as Kalie sat against the Spire and closed her eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalie

Kalie followed Aria up the mountain, and stared at the cold white stuff that was on the ground. She was contemplating it when they reached the top, and Kalie's jaw dropped. In front of her was a tall spike of crystal, surrounded by a shimmering cloud. Kalie didn't notice that Aria had stopped, and continued until she was under the shimmering cloud. She sat down and stared at it for what seemed like a long time, then heard a voice in her head.

Hey! I'm Xatu! I'll be your friend! What's your name kid? Kalie heard the voice say. It sounded motherly, which Kalie liked. She closed her eyes, and focused on the voice.

"I'm Kalie, and I need your help with something." She said, and she offered her idea to the Chimecho.

Not sure of I can help you that well kid, but I can try! Xatu said, and Kalie felt it filling an area of her mind. She felt her body and clothes change, but couldn't look as a large flash happened simultaneously as her transformation. Kalie felt giddy with excitement as Xatu laughed inside of her mind. She now had the means for her revenge.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark was just about to head toward the mountain, ready to attack Kalie if neccisarry, but she didn't even get halfway before she came to her senses. Kalie would never attack me or Aria. She began to become sad, she was so untrusting toward her friend. She decided that the voice from earlier shouldn't be listened to.

Spark was still bored out of her mind, she began to walk around camp, finding a large hole in the ground, I wonder who made this. She decided that even if she went in, there was no way of her getting lost so she crawled in. Inside the hole was a cavern, dug by tools and what looked like claws, these tunnels looked barren and unused. She walked through the dark tunnel, then remembered the stick of light she had in her bag. She held it forward and it gave out a dim but visible light. She saw wires with broken glass and metal hanging from them, it seemed that a soul hadn't been down here in years. As she walked she came to a dead end, there was nowhere else to go so she turned back.

When she exited the cave there was a teenage boy standing over their fire, "Uh hello there!" Spark said kindly. "May I help you?"

"Why yes you can, do you happen to know a little girl named Kalie, she is a little younger than you, looks like me? She is my beloved sister and I do miss her ever so much!" The boy smiled, almost perfectly, it made Spark see him more trustingly. "I heard she was coming this way."

Spark figured he was telling the truth, he did look like an older, male version of Kalie. "Yea! She went to get a spirit, to avenge her mother!" Spark covered her mouth, how had she known that woman in her dream was Kalie's mother?

"Is that so? Oh dear, she may be in danger!" He looked toward the mountain, then back at Spark, "Did you know I made it up there? I walked there all by myself!"

Spark looked at him in awe, he was so kind and gentle, "Does that mean you have a spirit?"

He laughed, "Of course it does! Do you want to know what it is?" Spark nodded. He set a small fire over his hand, it danced over his hand without burning him, "I gained the spirit of a Typhlosion," He grew a tail of lightning and brownish yellowish ears, "and a Raichu" He warped again growing large red wings, "And Salamance." He went back to normal, "What about you?"

"No sir, I didn't want one."

He looked disappointed "What a shame, well can you lead me to my dearest sister please? I have been ever so worried."

Spark figured it would be fine to go to the mountain now that she had protection and there was a reason, "Sure!" He grew his red wings, "Come on then, I'm sure you don't want to walk." Spark shook her head, she really did want to walk, "Very well then, I can stretch my legs.But are you hungry?" Spark nodded, He pulled some food out of his bag and sat down, "Please do help yourself!"

Spark ate slowly, "How did your parents die?"

"Well father was a drunk and he died after some debts were not paid, he was pretty abusive to me as a child so I blessed his death. Mother was killed protecting my sister, I do say it had a profound effect on her." He took a sip out of a canteen, "She ran away that day." Spark didn't ask any more questions.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
James Joules Garnet - Route 211​

James stepped out of the shade and into the sunlight. He welcomed the bright rays that washed over him as he did, the sun's heat waking his body up after some much needed rest.
James' let forth a short tut as he saw a group of children carry a heavy pipe down the road.
"Fools," he spat "Oppressed by the weak, they become weak themselves."
James turned away and strode off toward a small river between Eterna city and Mt. Coronet.
"Again, James...?" Lisbon asked.
James hadn't quite gotten used to the voice of the Bisharp that was now his partner, but he did his best not to show it at any time.
"Of course. I don't want to be mistaken for one of..." James' sentence petered off, and he glanced in the direction of the children.
"Don't hate them, James. You should save them."
James shook his head.
"They wish not to be saved, Lisbon. They are blind to the reality that they are oppressed. I will liberate them one day, but only when I have amassed the force to do so.
I am only one boy, Lisbon. And that is an army too few."
With that, Lisbon fell silent, and James grinned. An army at his command.... It would be glorious.

James continued until he reached the river, pulling off his clothes and beginning to wash his body off.
The haughty youth had begun to develop somewhat of an obsession with keeping his body clean, cleaning himself in the fresh water at least once every day...
If not multiple times. He looked upon Mt. Coronet, wondering about what hadcreated such the structure.
Probably whatever created that... Thing...
James' Mother and Father had never mentioned whatever it was that lay on Mt. Coronet. In fact, they'd never really talked often about Mt. Coronet at all.
James didn't know if it was a mystery to them as much as it was to him... Or if was another secret they had kept from him.
Out of the blue, Lisbon again spoke, a hint of derision present in his tone.
"You cannot become a leader if you do not prove your own worth as a warrior, James."
The hair on James' neck nearly stood up. He hadn't expected Lisbon to disagree with his judgment, but clearly the spirit had spent the past few minutes contemplating what to say.
"My decision is final Lisbon. You know this," James said, arching an eyebrow to properly convey his surprise.
Lisbon shook his head and spoke again, now with vigor added to his voice.
"If you are to be a leader James, you cannot think the way you do. All who are captives are innocent until proven otherwise. They must be saved and set free of their captive bonds."
James didn't reply, grunting in response. He knew the Bisharp was right. He just didn't particularly want to admit it.
But if there was one soul in the land he would listen to... It was Lisbon.
"Okay Lisbon... I-"
A crash nearby. James pulled himself from the river urgently and set to drying himself off.
"Whatever in Sinnoh that was, I have to go and check...!"
Lisbon nodded solemnly in agreement. It was time for action.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Tetsu shuttered for a moment as the ice began to flow over and seal off his wound, bandaging it in a sense and stopping the blood from pouring out. After another few minutes of coughing spasmatically, he he began to feel a tiny bit more strength flood into him. Opening his eyes, he looked up at both Aria and the woman whom had mended him and forced out of feint smile before fading out of conciousness.

Hours later, he awoke to a searing pain in his gutt as the ice that was holding his wound closed had melted to the point where chunks of it were dropping into the open flesh. Having rested, he now felt that he had the strength to move and slowly began inching back over to the tree-line, stopping and wincing with pain every few feet as his wound troubled him.

When he had finally reached his destination, the ice had completely fallen off or melted, though Aria's bandages still held tightly enough to stop the bleeding at least partially.

You need to tie that off better....

The voice of Ralts startled him as he hadn't spoken to him during that entire time. Too exhausted to so much as reply, he sent his partner a flood of emotions of acknowledgement. Grasping his shirt, he quickly pulled it off and began to tie it onto his wound over the bandages, halting the flow of blood even more than it had before, though not entirely. Looking around, he realized that he had been left alone. Both his friends and the strangers had chosen to leave him where he laid.

After another couple of hours of rest, he eventually gathered the will to stand up and began heading back into the direction of where they had camped the night before after the realization he had left his journal there hit him. After collecting his journal, he turned towards the road and began to head off into another direction, and though it was unknown to him at the time, his path was leading him directly to Jubilife City.....

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Creed Reese
Mt.Coronet

"Dang," Creed muttered to himself, laying face-down on then cold mountain floor. He put his hand left arm to close to his side and pushed himself up. The smell of blood was on excess, a lot of it had been spilled, and some of it had come from him. He took to his feet, though this was a task as his body felt heavy and unstable. He put his to his head and promptly let out a small yell, quickly pulling his hand away. "Dammit Mako, you went too far this time."

He looked around and surveyed his surroundings, though his vision was blurry. He looked over to Amethyst, who seemed to be relishing in some sort of ecstasy. She was glowing, but Creed had never seen a phenomenon such as that before. Next to Amy was the body of the homicidal maniac that attacked the group earlier. She also seemed to be glowing, much like Amethyst was. Creed walked over to the body of the deceased and looked her over. In particular, her head and her face seemed to be covered in blood. Mako did all of this, and with just one hand, no less? He's getting pretty strong... he thought to himself. He then turned to Amethyst. And who knew she had so much power? Those two girl's are pretty frightening.

He then turned back to the body. He wiped his hand off and then brushed it over her face, so as to wipe off the blood from her face. She didn't seem to be the type to act so aggressively. She wasn't the type to act so aggressively. She was a victim of circumstance, driven to the brink of insanity by the possession of a pokemon that she didn't even ask for. It was as if she was of no mind or conscience by the time they'd met, it was either them or her, but there was no way both of them could survive together. The apathy Creed had for the girl had dissipated, so much so that he was actually sympathetic towards her. Still, she seemed rather peaceful, and the glow from her pokespirit being absorbed made her seem radiant and beautiful, if she was not naturally so. Creed brought his face towards hers, as if to pay his respects with a kiss...but right before he could, his eyes widened, he gasped, and fell backwards on his rearend.

Creed didn't notice something that was very wrong with him, something he should have noticed the moment he woke up. He could see, even if his vision was poor. A barrage of thoughts flew through his mind at a mile a minute as to what this may have meant. He had indeed come to a conclusion, but he was scared to accept it. If he was able to see, then he surmised that the effects of the Everstone were wearing off and he was on the verge of evolving, more or less. This, on its own, was fine. His fear stemmed from the fact that this also meant that Mako (and Kraus) were getting stronger, and if they were getting stronger, then Creed would disappear. This was just theory, he didn't no for sure, but he always felt that he existed to protect Mako, and the thought of losing him, as well as Lucy and Amethyst, scared him to death. He was in a state of stasis, the fear gripped him too hard.

Then, he stopped. He realized that he was losing himself to the fear. He decided to focus on something else, specifically, his crappy vision. Having blurry vision was more annoying than having no vision at all. He looked around for something to cover his eyes with, and thanks to the carnage, he was able to find a piece of torn clothing. He didn't exactly know who it belonged to, but he disregarded it and tried to tie it around his eyes. However, due to his being one-handed at the moment, it was quite the chore. He sat still, struggling to make a shoddy blindfold.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AMETHYST YULA
The Underaged Weavile Spirit Wielder

Amethyst watched her hand for a moment, before clenching it into a fist. In her vision, the holographic Blade appeared, along with the female Haxorus. Amethyst walked up to the new being, and had to look directly up at her. "My name's Amethyst... What's yours?"

Name...? I have none... I only exist to do what the being fused with me wishes, and that is to hunt and to kill.

"We're fused now... I don't want you to kill, only protect... Okay...?"

If that is what you require of me, than it shall be so.

"Hmm... What about Axe?"

If you wish...

"Axe it is... We're going to be friends, I just know it." Amethyst blinked, and they were gone. She walked over to a puddle, examining herself, and shrieked when she had looked at her nails. Now, they /were/ claws. Blood-red daggers. She swung her hand (like she usually does to test this) and the claws sharpened only during the swing. They were dull unless they were being used. Her back also felt... different. As it turns out, parts of her body were covered in armor-like skin. It looked just like regular skin, although it felt somewhat smooth but solid, like the hard shell of a snake. This armor seemed to be mostly over her back up to her neck, as well as most of her thighs. It was... Very unattractive to her, though it did mean she'd be stronger.

It wasn't long before she had realized something... Something terrible. My tail!! That red leaf-like tail of the Weavile was now visible, sticking out through the tears in her dress. She nearly squeaked, face turning pink, backing up against a wall, hoping for the love of Arceus that no one had seen it.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Sparks arm began hurt again, she visibly showed her pain. "Do you think we can stay here? At least for a little bit, they will be back here." She hod lost her appetite.

"I suppose I can't take you out with an injury, even if it is such a minor one." He said it kindly, but in a condescending manner. "But I do wish to make sure my sister is okay, do you mind if I take a look?" He walked over and looked at Spark's arm, "Seems you were hit by some sort of psychic energy, tell me, was it a person that did this?"

When he lifted her arm, it made her wince in pain, "Yea, but he didn't mean to hit me."

"Who did he intend on hitting?" He took some surprisingly cold water and poured it on the wound.

"My sister..." The cold water stung at first but then began soothing the pain., "Shes with your sister and she is super strong like you!"

"Is she now? I must say it is very fortunate that she is then, I feel much less worried." He wrapped up her arm and pat her shoulder, "Now does that feel better?"

"Uh-huh, thank you, you must be a great big brother." He just laughed, "Well my arm doesn't hurt! Lets go to the bottom of the mountain, we can meet them there."

He laughed, "Well you're eager aren't you! Let us go then, I would very much like to meet the guardian of my sibling." He pulled out a book and began writing in it, then paused and looked at Spark, "Tell me, can you read?"

"No, I wish I could though, then I could be super smart."

"Well maybe I can teach you, I neglected to teach Kalie before she left much to my regret." He closed the book and walked toward the mountain with Spark. "Oh and my name is Chris."

"I'm Spark!" He laughed because she had cheered her own name.

Before they reached the mountain Chris stopped Spark and dropped his voice to a whisper, "Get down behind these bushes." Spark listened to what he said and he crouched down with her.He spread the bushes so she could see, "Do those people look familiar to you?" Spark saw two girls, a boy, and figure laid down on the ground. She shook her head no. "I was afraid of that, look at that one girl, she has two spirits."

Spark whispered, "How can you tell?"

"I've seen claws like that before, they belong to that of a dragon type, and her tail is no dragon's tail." He observed some more, "Also that there body has been slain, along with some of the destruction, I can assume that they just had a fight."

"What are we going to do? What if they are hunting spirits?" Spark was worried.

"We wait them out and hope they leave, if they all have spirits, which I assume they do, then there's no way a sole spirit wielder stands a chance." Spark thought this odd, considering he looked much stronger than all three of them, but then realized that he may just not want to fight at all.

"Okay, can you teach me how to read while we wait? He smiled and nodded, pulling out a small book with empty pages. He also pulled out a crude pencil and began writing, He showed her an A "This is called a letter, specifically the first letter of the English Alphabet." Spark listened and learned, waiting for the strangers to depart.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria stood as Kalie's transformation ceased. She walked up to the small girl, who both looked and felt immensely more powerful. She took the girls hand, and they began walking back down the mountain. Around an hour later, the two arrived at the scene of the battle. The girl that had iced up her groups wounds looked much more ferocious, as she now wielded a new spirit. Aria saw that one of the boys who had been passed out was attempting to put on a blindfold. She walked around the clearing, staying out of sight. She soon made it back to the treeline, stopping dead in her tracks when she saw Spark talking to a strange boy, who held a book and pencil.

"On your feet. State you're name and purpose. Move an inch and your head rolls." Aria said in a cold voice. She drew her sword, pointing it at the stranger. Everything about him screamed wielder, so she prepared to dodge any attacks. She saw Kalie walking forward, stunned.

"Kalie, stay there. Spark, get over here. We have no idea what he wants." She said. She directed her gaze directly into the wielder's eyes, keeping her body tense.

Back