• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestions for X and Y team

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    I'm going to be buying a new a copy of Pokemon X and Y and I'm trying to work out my team.

So far I'm planning on using Chesnaught, Blastoise and Tyrantrum but I need suggestions for the rest of the team but I do not want to use any of the following Pokemon as they were on my team for my old copy of Y.

Delphox
    Venusaur
    Aurorus
    Lucario
    Sylveon
    Greninja

LucarioFan3

Needs A New Username lol
    Years
  • I highly recommend a Drapion, since your team so far is rather weak to Fairy. Plus, he can wipe out Psychic types.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    well there's always the ever popular aegislash? it's resistant to fairys.
    Now I haven't played my pokemon X in a few months so I'm a bit fuzzy on what pokemon are where but you can get aggron right? that's another good steel type for you.
    Some random pokemon that I remember from me and my friends teams: Jolteon, arcanine, Raichu, Blaziken, breloom, bisharp, dragonite, garchomp, togekiss and talonflame.
    I hope my rambling helped?

Back