• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody

Years
  • Hello I'm new here, it seems that this forum is super active *-*

Anyway my name is Rin, I'm playing Pokemon Omega Ruby and I'm loving it.
    I'm getting started with breeding as my dream is to be able to breed very good Pokemon and to give them away as gifts to friends and people that need them, making them happy that way...
    (Another dream of mines is to become a member of Team Magma because their outfit is too cute)
    I am also enjoying shiny hunting: so far I got a Growlithe (I wasn't really looking for one when I got it o.o) and 2 shiny Pikachu (one became a Raichu).

I don't have a shiny charm and I don't think I'll ever get one... catching all the pokemon never been my objective ç_ç
    I'm that kind of trainer that prefers to hang out and to battle with those Pokemon I like the most even if they're not necessarily the strongest.

My favorite Pokemon? I like many and I don't have a specific one that I like more than others... some examples of Pokemon I like are (in random order): Absol, Meowstic, Raichu, Milotic, Arcanine, Glaceon, Leafeon.
    My favorite Pokemon type? All pokemon types are fine to me as long as the Pokemon looks good xD but I absolutely dislike bugs o.o

Last edited:
    Years
  • It is! PC is very awesome. Welcome Rin. <3

Congrats on your shinies, I keep getting ones I don't want which bummed me out for a while so I've been taking a break from it. No worries about the shiny charm either, I honestly feel like my luck's been worse with it ha. Hope you'll consider posting actively! If you need help you can ask the staff anytime.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there Rin! Welcome to PokéCommunity, we're glad to have you on board. Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire are great games. They were well worth the wait. Congrats on your shiny Pokémon, I haven't had any luck with any yet, but I feel it coming wish me luck! If you're looking to give away some Pokémon, I think the Trade Corner would be a place of interest. The people there would be welcoming and wouldn't mind helping you out when you get ready.

I hope you enjoy yourself. If you need any help feel free to ask a staff member. I hope to see you around :D

Years
  • Thank you very very much! And good luck to you Tokyo! For some reasons hunting shinies isn't as boring as I thought it would have been before starting.
    I would like to give away some pokemon as soon as I get my "farm" running, I am just getting started for now

Back